SAU Community

R34 Gtr Z-tune

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the civic is fun around the track and is a nice car to drive plus its cheap on petrol

I don't understand how you drive a car like that if your Dad is half as rich as you say he is and can buy a car with money no object yet for his son he buys a $20k econo-box...

If my Dad was like that there'd be fu*k all chance of me hleping him buy himself yet another car...

I don't understand how you drive a car like that if your Dad is half as rich as you say he is and can buy a car with money no object yet for his son he buys a $20k econo-box...

If my Dad was like that there'd be fu*k all chance of me hleping him buy himself yet another car...

Maybe he is a responsible dad and doesnt want his son to kill himself

dude i dont wanna be harsh but i reckon u r full of shit... u gave us 3 pics of a porsche and all of a sudden we are suppose to believe ur dad wants to buy one of the rearest cars in the world... i work in north sydney and i can go down stairs right now and get u pics of any porsche, merc or beemer u want and the occasional ferrari and bentley... if ur dad was dat loaded u wouldnt b driving a civic... i use to own a civic and my parents drive a f*kin vt commodore... not that there is anything wrong with a civc or a commodore... all im saying is u cant expect ppl to believe some guy who out of no where joins a skyline forum and drops a bombshell like that with out beeing able to prove anything... like said before give us pics of a few of ur dads cars and in each photo hold a sign "my dad is rich" and then someone might be able to help u... until then go enjoy ur civic and stop wasting pplz time... :)

dude i dont wanna be harsh but i reckon u r full of shit... u gave us 3 pics of a porsche and all of a sudden we are suppose to believe ur dad wants to buy one of the rearest cars in the world... i work in north sydney and i can go down stairs right now and get u pics of any porsche, merc or beemer u want and the occasional ferrari and bentley... if ur dad was dat loaded u wouldnt b driving a civic... i use to own a civic and my parents drive a f*kin vt commodore... not that there is anything wrong with a civc or a commodore... all im saying is u cant expect ppl to believe some guy who out of no where joins a skyline forum and drops a bombshell like that with out beeing able to prove anything... like said before give us pics of a few of ur dads cars and in each photo hold a sign "my dad is rich" and then someone might be able to help u... until then go enjoy ur civic and stop wasting pplz time... :)

valid point but lets see what happens :mad:

Fark me, you are all retarded. Suppose good manners isnt "cool" anymore.

One of my friend's fathers is a very rich man, could very well be in the top 200 richest men in the country. His dad had many nice cars. His son had to work at a bottle shop to buy an RX4. His dad hated the car so gave him a Proton. My mate was thankful for the help with the car...part of a good upbringing, which is why he is such a champion bloke.

...good luck with the getting the car. The owner of the car in Vic is John Kaias. You never know he could be willing to sell it for the right price? He runs an engineering place by the name of ABCOR