SAU Community

I Was Hit My Semi Trailer This Morning

mike1987

This morning on my way to work i was side swipped by a semitrailer, he didnt stop but as my car was still i running order i belted after and managed to pull him over.

he claimed he didnt notice anything which may be the case.

i was in the far left lane when the truck came speeding past on the right of me and his trailer veered over the lane and slammed into the drivers side of my car. ive never been so scared in my life.

the damage isnt to bad relatively speaking.

here are some pics:

post-29882-1168551687.jpg post-29882-1168551733.jpg post-29882-1168551799.jpg

post-29882-1168551868.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF! It didn't look like that last night! That would of scared the crap out of me .......! Was it on Pennant Hills rd by any chance? They always seem to get really close to cars along there.

Damn.... at least you caught him.... and it's still drivable..... could of been worse though.... head out and buy a lottery ticket I say!

WTF! It didn't look like that last night! That would of scared the crap out of me .......! Was it on Pennant Hills rd by any chance? They always seem to get really close to cars along there.

Damn.... at least you caught him.... and it's still drivable..... could of been worse though.... head out and buy a lottery ticket I say!

i think im going to go buy one now lol. nah was on mona vale road. i thought i was going to die, f**k trucks have BIG wheels

Do you think maybe he just didn't like the sticker's on the side of your car ?!?! j/k

Glad you're OK and big bonus that you got him ! My old man got the same sort of treatment done to his Patrol but the trucky had a clean run and just kept going.

Go buy that lotto ticket !

Holy crap!!

You're lucky you werent wiped out completely!

I guess you got his details then? Truckies dont usually care about this sort of stuff.. The trucking company, or the business he works for will sort it all out. I had a truck roll back into me, and the company sorted it all out without a problem.

Do you think maybe he just didn't like the sticker's on the side of your car ?!?! j/k

Glad you're OK and big bonus that you got him ! My old man got the same sort of treatment done to his Patrol but the trucky had a clean run and just kept going.

Go buy that lotto ticket !

ha hahah very funny lol

Glad you are ok :mad: It would of been scary

I always worry about Trucks they can squash you and wouldnt even feel it :):rofl:

I have seen whole side of cars taken apart from a truck not watching the road :huh:

Hope they pay for it and happy that its nothing major and is still driveable. ;)

Glad you are ok :mad: It would of been scary

I always worry about Trucks they can squash you and wouldnt even feel it :):rofl:

I have seen whole side of cars taken apart from a truck not watching the road :huh:

Hope they pay for it and happy that its nothing major and is still driveable. ;)

yeah seeing this massive wall of rubber coming at me is quite unnerving! i keep thinking what if the tyre mounted the car, i could be dead

Holly Crap Mike,

Sorry sorry to hear that bud, as long as your ok thats the main thing matey.

Glad you got the details - similar thing happened to my brother few years back, truckie didnt even relise, I mean, massive things - prolly thought it was a pot hole!

But yeah, call your insurance asap, lodge a claim, sit back and try and relax while it gets sorted mate.

yeah seeing this massive wall of rubber coming at me is quite unnerving! i keep thinking what if the tyre mounted the car, i could be dead

cases like this - buy a lotto ticket or 7 :mad:

And, take the rest o day of, and have a few beers to relax!

I'll join you! ;)

Ha Ha, this has to be the most realistic TGIF thread ever... even got its own photos!!!

;) Seriously dude, WTF!!! Scared shitless would be an understatement; driver side and all... screw having a semi swing it's trailer into you :mad:

Thank god you're ok!

Ha Ha, this has to be the most realistic TGIF thread ever... even got its own photos!!!

:) Seriously dude, WTF!!! Scared shitless would be an understatement; driver side and all... screw having a semi swing it's trailer into you :(

Thank god you're ok!

yeah cant say i was calm, and when the f**ker didnt stop i think i did the 1/4 mile in record time after him to get him to pull over, i wasnt going to let him get away!