SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When a structural draftsperson models in GTR's into a showroom for a Toyota dealership....that's when you know he drives a Skyline. Hehe...I hope they didn't see it!

Good onya mate! That's a really awesome sneaky thing to do. You reckon they will subliminally think about the GTR whenever they talk about the showroom? Lucky you didn't put something crap in there like a RX7, well done dude.

You weren't too keen on school but you suddenly turn into a book/ internet worm

You watch the weather forecast eager to find out the following days temperatures so that "your turbo works well" :D

You have no darn skin left from your knuckles to your elbows. Your forearms look like you did ten rounds with a feral cat. You would be totally lost without the telescopic magnet. You know how long manifold/dump burns take to heal.

sigh

when u can spot a cop from way back and u drive like a sissy not to get pulled over

When you drive like a sissy because there is a cop around and you still get pulled over

When your car is parked and you still get pulled over

lmao.. that happened to me before :(

and i was sitting down at hungry jacks no where near the car!

You wash your car even at night time

haha this seems to becoming a regular occurance for me.....dam you daylight savings!!

iv gotten a few weird looks from neigbors when they come out wondering what the bright lights are when i have the floodlights on :P

.. you can never make eye contact with a cop next to you at the lights if you happen to pull beside them... such an act will mean you will get pulled over. Then when the light turns green, you wait for them to accelerate ahead of you first then take the next left or right side street... lol

LOL!! That happened to me............I was shi**ing myself! (Sandy)

When there are no towels left in the linen cupboard as they have all been used to was/polish the'line (Garry)

When the Sandy threatens to put a padlock on the linen cupboard............PMSL :rofl: