SAU Community

You Know You Drive A Skyline When .. ... .

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you drive past a cop, they Always give you the look over. ....till they see my grayish hair...lol

when people ask what kinda car you drive,,, and I get the "WHAT KIND!!!" ...look like I'm instant road race nutter, I thought only kids had those cars.... yeah so you old geezer driving your bone stock statesman..lol damn sheep... why be normal

every little kid points and yells look mum !!!!

my mates kids love a ride to school, in the R34....not the Mitsu VRX family car...hahah

You dream of the new mods all night long,, and wish you could go back to japan (with lots of money for car parts)

you want to go to the Nismo Factory tour for part of a honeymoon trip

your a outcast,rebel !!! not one of the sheep driving a boring car with 4 wheels

hah ha at honda drivers getting in skylines- my mate is a prelude nut and when he got his gen5 with vtec he wouldnt stop raving about it... so i drove it and couldnt even feel where it kicked in :sick: to used to the turbs.

also give 32gts-t's a break, at least these guys arent driving bommodores or foulcans.

WHEN: you rock up at a party and everyone comes outside to see who's car it is- and then two of your girlfriends hot female friends ask if they can make out in your car, because its a skyline (i said yes- just dont break anything!).

also lol at turbo timers in car parks

and i'll see what remarks i get when i put my GTR badge on my rodeo.

WHEN: you kick your dads cars out of the shed that he owns so you have room for your baby.

WHEN: commonwhore drivers rattle off a list of mods theyve fitted to theyre car and you mention you have a skyline and they look ashamed.

Edited by Rowdy

When you wonder if it's time to replace all four tires on the stagea

when your buddies are all talking and you stomp the gas and they shut up!!!!!

when you tell the misses to sheeeeeeh you you can hear the car idle.......you where saying....:}

when shipping the part cost more then the part and you forgot what part it is when it comes in....I have done this meny times

when you are late for work becouse you had to read all 18 pages before you go to work :}

Edited by wagzilla

... when you live in Tasmania, for the sole reason it's easier to own a modified GTR and because it's a colder climate= make more HP!!!

Edited by XRATED

OR

when... You work and live on multi million dollar mega yachts, sailing all over the world- mixing with the most wealthy people in th world- partying in the most exotic places you can think of...

and all you can think is gee, I wish I had my car here...

then you spend 5 years collecting parts for your presious baby...

I miss my GTR...

• 2 weeks later...
when you look in your blind spot and think there's a car there but it's just your spoiler

LOL

bahahaha done it twice today :down:

when you get weird looks from all your friends (especially the female breed) when you say GODZILLA.

Edited by abercrombi3