SAU Community

Xr6 Headlights?

jjjDavey

Hey, i saw a pic of an r33 with ford xr6 headlights and possibly the xr6 bonnet, and in my opinion looks really nice (more like an r34). I was wondering has anyone done this front end convo and is it as difficult as im expecting it to be! (very)

I like it. Not sure why but it just looks diff. forgetting it's skyline/xr6; it looks good if it were a unique model of car. Not keen on 'crossbreeding' usually but i'd buy it if i had endless amounts of cash lol

The exposed piping on the bonnet shits me though.

Edited by 89_SIL

a mate of mine bought a fibreglass bonnet bulge off the new XR8's/GT's to put on his 67 Mustang, we sat it on the bonnet of his Skyline just to see what it looked like and to our surprise it looked pretty good!

The idea died when we thought about how much shit we'd cop for putting Falcon bits on a Skyline..

the piping isn't fake. there is at least 5 of those 33's getting around melbourne....check out IQ Customs i think the name is...If I recall correctly expect around $10k for the conversion. Not a fan personally....and i've seen that particular one in person..I used to work with the owner...back when it was purple...

BAon33.jpg

ph118733nh.jpg

There's 2 of the others...

the piping isn't fake. there is at least 5 of those 33's getting around melbourne....check out IQ Customs i think the name is...If I recall correctly expect around $10k for the conversion. Not a fan personally....and i've seen that particular one in person..I used to work with the owner...back when it was purple...

BAon33.jpg

ph118733nh.jpg

There's 2 of the others...

Nice way to ruin a couple of skylines! dahm there ugly!