SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Spoted "EVL-033" crossing the bowen bridge about an hour or so ago.

Was ussing it as a speedo as I forgot to hock up my speedo when putting my new engine in.

Was basking in the all mighty raw of my insane RB30DET

lol hey mate yeah i spotted u to was waiting for u to come flying past. wouldn be using me as a speedo lol it aint to often i driving legally. whats been done to ya car mate? what she putting out at wheels? oh and yeah spotted you alot to trent whats ur car running?

haha EVL033, i see you basically everyday lol my sis lives down the road from ya lol not sure how many kw my car is running, im going to put it up on the dyno very soon, but yeh, it doesnt go too bad, how about your's?

lol hey mate yeah i spotted u to was waiting for u to come flying past. wouldn be using me as a speedo lol it aint to often i driving legally. whats been done to ya car mate? what she putting out at wheels? oh and yeah spotted you alot to trent whats ur car running?

Yeah I was thinking about it but knowing my luck there would be a cop around the next corner.

I got booked the other day doing 94km/h in a 80km/h zone... apparently tachos arn't that good to guess your speedo off. :P

I will have to hock it up one day :S but it soo far out any way being that I have 4.11:1 diff gears and 18" rims.

I havn't dynoed it yet as I am waiting to finish the engine off, Microtech LTX12s is yet to go in and a bunch of other things, I am aiming for a solid 300RWKW tune for street use and a slightly higher reving 350RWKW or so for drags. I should make that easily, engines good for 400RWKW with a big enough turbo.

spotted a black 32 gts4 with big dish on the front and burn out rims on the back... now it wasnt the car that caught my attention..... was the beautiful blonde number driving it lol... sum one on heres missus maybe???

:(

LOL yes i know her, well know her brother... and see her like pretty much every day she comes into the servo next to my work to get petty, and yes she does seem to catch the eye

• 2 weeks later...

Spotto'd a few 33's today and over the last few weeks. Mine, anotha white S2 gtst and a yellow GTR at uni as well as a black gtst going over the bridge at peak hour today. Usually see a white GTR, a white S1.5 and 2 different silver S2 gtst's around sandy bay also :thumbsup: I know theres alot more that i have seen but cant rememba rite now haha. Good 2 see lots of ppl gettin into the import scene, especially R33's :(