SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Spotted a white Stagea with the hatch spoiler (and R34GTT mags?) down at Tas Laser Skirmish today at lunch time.

Whoever it was, I was the fella who shot up the guy doing the demo for your group to show you what happens when you get shot!

WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Cheers, Greg.

Yeah, I organised for my work mates to head down there, skirmish was pretty cool!!!

The mags are standard on the RS FOUR model S2 Stagea, it is the model with the R34 GT-T (NEO) engine, so I guess they were modelled on the R34GT-T.

I'm actually doing a major suspension upgrade on Tues, really looking forward to it, gonna make it a lot more predictable to drive!! Losing 4cm in the process too, so look out for the slightly lowered white Stag after Tues.....

Hold on, are you the one in the white S1 which people keep confusing for me??? I WAS the only white Stag in Hobart, not any more :(

Edited by Stage Name

To my knowledge, there is 3 of us now. We have a Pearl White S1 RS-Four, a flat white S1, and yours. Apparently another one has come down from NSW in the last week or two but I don't know who has it down here.

Oh well, bound to happen I guess.... :ermm:

I'll just have to teach my friends the difference between a S1 & S2, seems pretty clear to me but they just dont get it!!

Suspension is being ripped out right now, cant wait to get the car back!!

Spotted two blokes in town a heap of times the other day in a gunmetal GTS-T with low ride height, no wing, AVS model 6 rims, big exhaust (nice sound!).

Tuff looking car - but seriously, we are in driving heaven, why pose around town alllllll day.

Hey man :) we were cruising around after the Powercruise event. checking out everyone else who was around lol, thanks for the comment tho

Cheers

Spotted by a mate a fellow S2 Stagea (grey, silver thing) in New Town today with a badly damaged front end, gonna cost a few pennies to fix that one from what I hear.

Also, MadazR33 just posted on the Stagea forum, what Stagea is he getting around in?

just spotted 'stage name' on the skylines aus forum, what skyline is he getting around in? :(

You might want to venture out of the Tassie section Ross and you will see there are sub forums for things other than skylines :D

Besides they all share the Nissan badge :(

just spotted 'stage name' on the skylines aus forum, what skyline is he getting around in? :yucky:

Lol, madazR33 was in a forum requesting a Stagea specific sticker, as to why I assumed he had one.... but I get the sarcasm!! Surprising how many skyline drivers do not know that my car is like 90% sklyine though....

Anyhow, back to the spottos, couple of 'real' skylines, black R32 and grey/silver R33 down at salamanca just then. The R33 had some interesting head light features going on but I wont go into detail here.... :domokun:

Edited by Stage Name

Lol, madazR33 was in a forum requesting a Stagea specific sticker, as to why I assumed he had one.... but I get the sarcasm!! Surprising how many skyline drivers do not know that my car is like 90% sklyine though....

u assumed right! i have a silver S1 stagea (currently being fitted with a full dolhin kit) just concentrating on the outside for now, maybe more to come under the bonnet (although i promised myself i would just do the outside as i bought the stagea to stop me pouring money into my R33) so yeah i also have a R33 with some nice mods inside and out. im up in the north (devonport) when the stagea rolls out of the body shop i will post some pics up like i said i was going to when i first got it a couple of months ago

Anyhow, back to the spottos, couple of 'real' skylines, black R32 and grey/silver R33 down at salamanca just then. The R33 had some interesting head light features going on but I wont go into detail here.... :domokun:

ha, then u will be suprised that i knew that stag's r like 90% r34.

i worked that out when i checked out dave kennedy's when he first got it, they have got some insane little features too.

u assumed right! i have a silver S1 stagea (currently being fitted with a full dolhin kit) just concentrating on the outside for now, maybe more to come under the bonnet (although i promised myself i would just do the outside as i bought the stagea to stop me pouring money into my R33) so yeah i also have a R33 with some nice mods inside and out. im up in the north (devonport) when the stagea rolls out of the body shop i will post some pics up like i said i was going to when i first got it a couple of months ago

I was so close to getting a dolphin kit for mine, they look so damn awesome, but I cant justify spending more money on cars, plus they are so damn low at front. Like you I bought the Stagea so I could stop spening money on machines, but it hasnt been much better so far!!!

Yeah, I realised you would have knonw about them slyhcr32!! Insane little features is about the right words, why does a car really need self closing rear boot?? Only the Japanese will know.....