SAU Community

Rear Led Lights For R34 Gt-t

CK34GT

• 2 years later...

Thanks to advise from this forum I bought Nismo Rear Led Lights for the R34 gt-t. They were bought through www.justimportparts.com.au. The instructions are only in Japanese but are easy to fit.

Anyone had any experience or heard any feedback regarding the LED lights for sale from Just Jap?

Very keen in ordering them but would like to know pros/cons about those particular sets before i make the purchase.

I got the eastbear copies (like JJR sell) from ebay for about $350 .. I painted the blinkers to amber as I hate the ghey clear crap .. They still look a bit ricey but nice at the same time. I'd much prefer the nismo ones but not for $1363 (current nengun price) That extra $1000 can buy a nice turbo instead :P

how much did you pay?

The price for the Nismo Rear Led Lights for R34 Gt-t was $1220.25 including gst at www.justimportparts.com.au. This is a special order item from Japan. The price will change depending on the value of the Australian Dollar vs the Japanese Yen. Payment was through Paypal. It was a smooth transaction. Yes, you can buy much cheaper copies. But then again, do it once and do it properly - Nismo, more than a badge.

Could just make your own, I dont like the look of the after market ones for the r32 cos most of them use 10mm leds and the cool ones that you can get from japan like the nismo ones are $$$ so I made my own. I got a vid I can post up when I can get on youtube.