SAU Community

Blatant Import Harrassment!

dezz

I GOT A SPEEDING FINE!

DETECTED SPEED: 67KM/H

ALLEGED SPEED: 65KM/H

THIS IS THE GREATEST INJUSTICE IN THE HISTORY OF AUTOMOBILE OWNERSHIP!

IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT I WAS SINGLED OUT BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO DRIVE AN IMPORTED VEHICLE!

SURE, SOME OF YOU MIGHT ARGUE THAT THE FACT IT WAS A FIXED SPEED CAMERA MEANS I WAS NOT SINGLED OUT OR HARRASSED, BUT WHO ARE YOU KIDDING!

I PLAN TO FIGHT THIS UNTIL THE VERY END! A LETTER WILL BE SENT TO THE PRIME MINISTER EXPRESSING MY DISGUST IN THE WAY THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN HANDLED BY THE VICTORIAN POLICE DEPARTMENT. I FOUND THEIR COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER TO BE QUITE CONDESCENDING AND JUST PLAIN RUDE!

WHO WILL SIGN MY PETITION TO HAVE THIS LUDICROUS SPEEDING FINE REVOKED, AND THE ISSUING CAMERA DESTROYED?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dezz, don't be a soft c*ck. If you were really serious you would organise the following:

Protests outside Howard's Sydney residence.

A consumer boycott of everything.

Court action in the Hague siting the labour (State) & Liberal/National (federal) parties for crimes against humanity.

An appearance on foreign TV trashing Australia & questioning everyones right to live there (Apart from yourself)

An ongoing media campaign speaking out about your innocence, how long you have had to suffer from this terrible injustice & describing your deteriorating mental condition.

Lastly, have you thought about running against either Howard or maybe the Premier at the next state/federal election?

Dezz for PM.

Dezz, don't be a soft c*ck. If you were really serious you would organise the following:

Protests outside Howard's Sydney residence.

A consumer boycott of everything.

Court action in the Hague siting the labour (State) & Liberal/National (federal) parties for crimes against humanity.

An appearance on foreign TV trashing Australia & questioning everyones right to live there (Apart from yourself)

An ongoing media campaign speaking out about your innocence, how long you have had to suffer from this terrible injustice & describing your deteriorating mental condition.

Lastly, have you thought about running against either Howard or maybe the Premier at the next state/federal election?

Dezz for PM.

Your ideas are intriguing, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Your ideas are intriguing, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Forgot to mention the ACCC investigation.

Just for everyones information: You don't get the newsletter until you have gone through the initiation. It is BYO trefolex, too.

Gotta go, being watched... :P

I was caught doing alleged 109kph in a 100kph zone on the Westgate Fwy just before Christmas. That was very generously rounded down to 107kph.

For me to do that, I would need a speedo indicated speed of 115kph or slightly over!! I dont mind opening my car up but stuff doing anywhere like that, I go way way out in the middle of nowhere!

Decided to write a polite letter to the issuing officer and received a reply informing me that it was obvious a clear offence had been committed but they would waive the fine and 1 point, so I didnt have to pay.

I still to this day doubt it was me speeding but I didnt get the picture incase it was marked as an admission of guilt.

By all means enforce 40/50kph zones but a freaking 100kph zone on a freeway in broad daylight, good weather, not mega busy and well surfaced.

UK has 10% + 3 tolerance and only puts cameras in areas that are non national speed limit i.e 50mph, 40mph or 30mph zones as it should be IMO. Traffic cops police the speed limited roads

This was my first offence too.

So the moral is, fight it. :P