SAU Community

R33 Bodykits

Adz2332

what do you all think of this rear bar.. i like it, loox r34 style. some reason the wine red makes it look cheap and maby the mesh is bad on this one :D

R33 GTS AB REAR BAR..

Eew, I didnt know Droid made kits for Skylines.

No offence to the owner of the car if they are reading this, but that rear end makes baby jesus cry.

What do ppl think of the veilside with gtr wing

hey, is this your car?.. i dont think it looks that bad, if it didnt have so many plat parts droping down opersite the exaust, i think it may look good, that loox alot beta from behind then some cars with gtr wings.. for sure.. soe look ugly with there kit, and i dont think this meets ugly, loox unique.. but, i tink that may be a fibre glass gtr wing?, may be why its not looking the best :(

Edited by seriesII

na its not my car, iv got a gtr wing but having a problem finding a good rear bar that will look good with the wing. Iv got a trust frount bar and eye lids just need skirts and a rear bar as im not a fan of my gtr skirts and pods.

Don't have a pic atm but mine has a type m front with the lower grilles taken out to view the cooler better, 400R side skirts and rear bar with a stealth wing. When I got the car, many years ago now, was the only one in adelaide i had seen with the stealth wing but now heaps of skyline's have 'em.

Thats why i dident go stealth wing to many ppl have them and i like the look of the gtr wing(not to high and not to low) just looks so sexy

i second that!.. :D .. stealth wing?, are you talking the wing that is on a 93 till 94 series 1 skyline?

i second that!.. :P .. stealth wing?, are you talking the wing that is on a 93 till 94 series 1 skyline?

ahh, the stealth wing is the aftermarket boot lip mate... not one of my favourites :laugh:

post-26327-1172322157.jpg

deriq.

ahh, the stealth wing is the aftermarket boot lip mate... not one of my favourites :laugh:

post-26327-1172322157.jpg

deriq.

that rear wing is ugly as

hmmmm. thanx for thatk, i was some times thinking the stealth wing was the one on a series 1 gtst r33.. hehe.. so thats what they call that wing.. hmmm.. no offence, not my flavor at all, good for drifting a guess tho :P, but no good for quatar mile races :P .. each to there own tho, its good everyone has different flavors, thats what makes this world with so many options :(