• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all,

Blitz; First Post is updated

Everyone else - I have no idea if this GB will be going ahead; I have a tonne of crap on my plate at the moment and finding the time/energy to do it will be most draining. I'll see how I go in a few days and get back to everyone.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys.. Well I got YO-YOS Pm and will contact the company on monday and arrange mass purchace. I'd rather people in sydney because transit is to dangerous for fibreglass and I CANT COVER COSTS OF BROKEN SHIT.

So .. whos in? I guess 5 will cover it ;) Hope we can get the same offer. 10% would be nice :(

Sale is through SRSAUTO from memory.

Edited by DECIM8

So...

1. Decim8

2. Sheng

3. Yo-Yo

If Decim8 can confirm we can get the same deal going we should start a new thread?

Not to get off topic, but if any of you boys with a R34 GT-t want to offload the wing after buying one of these I'm interested. If you're in Perth even better.

The Gts-t wings look like this?:

http://www.curve-ad.com/z32/photo/32.jpg

Edited by vbevan

Yeah they do... holy crap it looks wicked on a 300zx!

Ok update..

Cost is about $700.. I told her I could get original OEM for that.. So dont bother, She is going to ring the factory and ask for a larger amount to get made and determine the costs. I doubt we would be getting that same price again.

She specified the price raise is due to the carbon fibre being more expensive now. She said because of our affiliation with sau was willing to offer me $695 just for one and prob more discount for more.

She will get into contact with me shortly about the wings.. Im selling my wheels to get this baby lol.

No BS guys if you saying your in no pullouts .. well depending on price..

So who else wants sum?

Edited by DECIM8

Also from what she said .. Its not fibreglass with carbon ontop .. its 100% real CF.. SWEET!

I just wet myself :D

$700 is getting there, but I'd cop it

was that price if we got the original 5 buyers as planned? Or just the three of us who have expressed interest?

Mate, ask her if we could get say for example 8 buyers what she would charge,

then let's start a new thread and try to get this thing happening

Not to get off topic, but if any of you boys with a R34 GT-t want to offload the wing after buying one of these I'm interested. If you're in Perth even better.

The Gts-t wings look like this?:

http://www.curve-ad.com/z32/photo/32.jpg

Depending if we can get the price down further, we can always email the supplier and see how much it would cost for them to ship to you direct I guess, Perth could be exxy though with an item that big

Depending if we can get the price down further, we can always email the supplier and see how much it would cost for them to ship to you direct I guess, Perth could be exxy though with an item that big

Nah, i wanted to buy someones Gt-t wing after they replace it with these GTR wing. So, if someone buys these for $700 they could offset their cost by selling me their old wing :)

Postage to Perth can be done through TnT, fastway couriers or something.

If anyones keen on selling their old wing shoot me a PM. Cheers.

She called me today, Said shes in negotiations with the supplier and how many people we have, I said 3 people want it 100%.

She then told me shes going to follow it up and get back to me in a week.

I think at present a OEM wing is going to look like a better alternative.