SAU Community

r32 clutch

I put my foot down and the revs go up.. but the car doesnt move.........

i need a new clutch for my r32... What should i buy... I know there are all different types.. What should i get.. and how much will it cost plus install???

Also where is a good place i could get it installed?.. Im in north Brisbane..

Thanks,

Buy a Button Clutch from Just Jap www.justjap.com.au

Cost is $550 and comes with 5-Puck Button Clutch Plate, clamped up pressure plate. Good for my 32 with 200 Ponies at the rears.

You will need to either get another flywheel (or machine your current one too- cost os between $40 to $50 and will take about an hour).

I payed $805 including freight from Sydney to Brisbane for the clutch and 2nd Hand Flywheel ($550 clutch, $225 Fly Wheel & $30 freight)

I am lucky enought to have some great mates from Cyber Motorsports Inc who helped me swap the units over, takes a good weekend as long as you have everything ready to go (I had to get the flywheel machined which took up some extra time.

You also need at least 2-3 people to help take out the box etc.

If you have to pay for it look at somewhere around $400-$500 in labour on top of the parts.

PM me if you have any other questions and I will give you my number (I learn't so much about my car doing the change with my mates, it was great)