SAU Community

Another Stolen Skyline

Duke_R32

Hey just drove down boundary road near the white hill reserve and saw a pretty f***ed up 2dr r32 black skyline.

still had its performance parts minus the left hand rear wheel which was split in 2 and the stereo was gone.

called the cops and the owners arrived just as i was leaving.

i feel sorry for the young guy, y do stupid drugged up joyriders think its acceptable to destroy anothers pride and joy.

:D

Hey just drove down boundary road near the white hill reserve and saw a pretty f***ed up 2dr r32 black skyline.

still had its performance parts minus the left hand rear wheel which was split in 2 and the stereo was gone.

called the cops and the owners arrived just as i was leaving.

i feel sorry for the young guy, y do stupid drugged up joyriders think its acceptable to destroy anothers pride and joy.

:D

Mam thats f**ked up the insurance companies will for sure put there premiums up from all of these skylines being stolen, poor bloke heart breaking.You get the rego number?

Mam thats f**ked up the insurance companies will for sure put there premiums up from all of these skylines being stolen, poor bloke heart breaking.You get the rego number?

yeah mate passed it onto the cops and everything i waited until they came but the owners came instead.

Guest tosboost2

i had my lancer stolen from out the front of my house, the thing was the that dodgy C%#T$ had the nerve to come into my house and take the keys from outside my bedroom door while i was asleep.

so i know what it feels like poor bugger

Theif's in general (doesnt include when you stole 50c from your mum as a child to buy lollies) deserve to have their hands cut off and theif tatooed on their forehead, one per event, so to remind the world just what they have done.

damn!! that so true, they prob will do that, these damn ppl stealing skylines are making to also more expensive for us as well!!! damn!!

yeah mate passed it onto the cops and everything i waited until they came but the owners came instead.

oi, good work on that, most ppl are to busy to stop and help others.. thumbs and toes up for that!!. good to see others would do that!!... we need some type of skyline protection community!!!