SAU Community

Nissan And Honda Cruise

NicsR33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on way home from work and saw a few 180's and s14's turn from pac hwy onto Ryde road, had to be your group cause of the "wild body kits and number plates"

I gave them a flash and a wave and they stared me out, f**king rude p plater barstards.

last time I be friendly.

Honda's Vs Nissans!!!! For 1 cruise! hahahahahaha... x 11ty billionty.

EVERY Friday is ROTARY Vs the world. And the world still loses!!!!

Yeah damn straight man... The world is completely powerless to the sheer amount of HEKTIK that radiates from your rotaries!!

It blows hippies and nerds right off the footpath when you drive past aye?

Yeah damn straight man... The world is completely powerless to the sheer amount of HEKTIK that radiates from your rotaries!!

It blows hippies and nerds right off the footpath when you drive past aye?

I have "HEKTIK" coming from my rotors ? WTF ? Quick man, how do I fix it!

I have "HEKTIK" coming from my rotors ? WTF ? Quick man, how do I fix it!

:(

Your car is sik mate!! Hektik can only be counteracted with excessive amounts of bogan! Rip a skid and get your woman to flash her tits and you should be right!

everyone here at work can't figure out what those plates are on the black 300Z :S can someone explain

fc*king hot car thou!!!

I think it means "HA (as in haha), to HSV"

Yeh, was a great drive, only a bit of drizzle and all good otherwise.

Good diversity in cars!!!

are you part of the aus300zx.com crew? been on a few of there cruises, dont think ive seen ur car around...

should have a aus300zx VS SAU cruise :sorcerer:

everyone here at work can't figure out what those plates are on the black 300Z :S can someone explain

fc*king hot car thou!!!

Heya guys!!

Yeh my plates are that HA2HSV as in Laughing @ Holden Special pooboxes!

Ive became a member of the Z forum only recently in December 06.

I have only been on 1 cruise with them tho. 2 weekends ago.

I better do a more formal intro.

Im Jason from Parramatta way NSW. Im 21 and have owned my since Oct 05.

I have pretty much everything done bar internals and turbos.

The best reading I got on the dyno was 220rwkw at 11psi though Ive been advised my actuator is screwed and I wont be able to run more then 11psi till I fix it.

Been to the drags last winter, just before I got the front mount installed and got a 13.4 which I was quite happy with!!!

The Sunday you guys saw me, only the evening before I took my wing off so you may of noticed a bit if scarring damage.

I think that covers the gist of it....

Did any Hondas show up at all? Saw more pics of Audi A3s than I did Hondas.

Yeh in all seriousness a couple came. Maybe about 6 max!!! LOL Best one being a S2000 stocker. the rest where like 89" integras! LOL!!! I shit u not

The guys at JDM Style Tuning do a better "multi-manufacturer" event. The last event they ran, there was a good turn out of everything from Civics and Mirages to Skylines and Z's.

I'd agree with the sentiments that we need to tear down the prejudice on all sides (both from us Nissan RWD turbo fans and the Honda FWD NA lovers) but if you have a Nissan & Honda cruise, someone should some Hondas to actually come. :rofl: