SAU Community

Nissan And Honda Cruise

NicsR33

hey guys,

{sorry if its a repost}

Normally i stay well clear of these intreweb warriors but its getting heated by over confident silvia boys. theres a cruise organised for the 18/03/2007 (thats less than 2 weeks away). as the title goes it is a cruise organised by the RICE HONDA boys, involving a cruise up to terrigal beach.

If anyone is interested the details are below:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...221337&st=0

Date; 18th March, 2007.

Meeting point; P6 carpark, Homebush

Destination; Terrigal beach, Terrigal.

Meeting time; 9am, and we'll be departing 10am sharp.

Although it's a manufacturer vs manufacturer cruise, under no circumstances are we encouraging street racing, it's a cruise to bring together both Nissan and Honda owners! All other cars are more then welcome to come along!

At the moment, nissan is outnumbered like 1 to 4 so we need more numbers which isn't really a problem cause u need about 4 HONDAs to equal 1 NISSAN. If anyone wants to make a fun day and cruise up to the terrigal just come along. I'll be there with my mates from Nissan Silvia.

Quote from Honda:

Greetings my honda brothers,

I will like to announce that there will be a honda vs nissan cruise on the 18th March which is not long from here. The meet up time is 9am and will be located at P6 parking in Homebush. From there, we'll be cruising up to Terrigal on the F3 highway. The drive from Homebush to Terrigal will take approximately an hr for the honda's and maybe 3 hrs for the nissans.lol. So I guess I'll see y'all there..

hope to see many lines there, we'll show both the 180s and the Hondas how to cruise 6cylinder style :):D (just look out for the vtec turbo)

honda.jpg

Edited by NicsR33

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should definitely be a good cruise

love it if all you skyline boys can come along so we can show these honda's how nissan's do it :)

- Rohan

you be careful Rohan, this sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Sounds like the perfect cruise to stay well away from

sums up my thoughts perfectly!

Cum on guyz - we need ta reprazent up in hurr!! We gotta show these honda poofs what a real street race looks like

Whos down? Cum on - whoz wit me?

:D

I think so Corinne :)

I got $50 that says that a car ends up on it's roof!

you guys are taking it too seriously. its just a normal cruise if anything its a good excuse/reason to organise a cruise since no one does anymore.

if u dont wanna come then dont, but its just a normal cruise and everyone will be on best behaviour {fingers crossed}.

and to the beema yes u can come hehe.

if u dont wanna come then dont, but its just a normal cruise and everyone will be on best behaviour {fingers crossed}.

not unless i can help it muhahaha

nah, should be good!

yeah Nick's right

its no excuse to hoon whatever, i for one know that if some idiot in a FWD civic starts doing stupid shit, i will cruise with the NS boys somewhere else

anyhow.. you guys should really not take this so seriously, if you want, then come, hopefully it will be good ;)

- Rohan

Cum on guyz - we need ta reprazent up in hurr!! We gotta show these honda poofs what a real street race looks like

Whos down? Cum on - whoz wit me?

:(

I think so Corinne ;)

I got $50 that says that a car ends up on it's roof!

Another $50 that some is going to rear-end someone.. haha