SAU Community

Whats the status on member, donation, exec bars??

I havent got any at the moment

Great job by the way I know your busy just wondering when they will be back

Thanks Jess

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im having trouble changing personal photos I have resized to a sutiable size but still wont come up with the new photo?

It goes thru the motions normally but at the end doesnt change the photo.

Just wanted to let you know

Thanks

attachments have gone back to being index.php when saving again. if you rename the file extension after you download it, it works fine. Just annoying as you cant just run the file you have to save it then rename it then open it..

pictures are obviously fine when attaching. just things like video files and mp3's etc..

attachments have gone back to being index.php when saving again. if you rename the file extension after you download it, it works fine. Just annoying as you cant just run the file you have to save it then rename it then open it..

pictures are obviously fine when attaching. just things like video files and mp3's etc..

most are fine for me

just downloaded 2 zip files and some photos and they were good

running firefox 2.0.0.1 (BonEcho beta build)

Just read this whole thread again and I didn't see it mentioned (apologies if I missed it) however I can no longer forward a PM. Below is a screen shot showing where the forward button used to be.

post-24887-1174356433.jpg

I am using FF 2.0.0.2

Thanking you,

Karen

Ok got a good one. Seems to be related to mod permissions...

When you go into a subforum (eg FI) there's a "search forum" option at the bottom left of the screen. As far as I'm aware that used to restrict queries to that particular forum.

I've just tried to use it and it shows results from within that forum, but also the forums for which I'm assigned mod status.. e.g. I'll go into NSW and look up "mongoose," and results come from NSW, Importing, and Car Audio. Tried it in a number of forums and the same thing is happening.