SAU Community

Need Advice On Rb25det Upgrades

i wan to know more onto the modifications to upgrade on the rb25. here me n my buddy r trying to run a project. this project is to transplant the rb25det into the bmw e30. now i am seeking advice from all the tuners .....

how can i turn this rb25det to have somewhere like 350bhp - 400bhp, with alot of torques ? by changing fuel pump , injectors , intercoolers , turbine , remap ecu ...... wat else i need to do ? which model of injectors ? any nice turbine ? pls advice me

thankz in advance

Edited by tannie

there is plenty of info around you just have to use that search button but ill get u started

injectors you have options like nismo 550cc/740cc or cheaper sard ones which require some mods to get in or high-flowed ones from deutshworks or something

intercooler you will probably need something at least 600x300x76mm thick but preferably 100mm thick for that power

definately need an aftermarket ecu like power fc/haltech/microtech/wolf...the list goes on

fuel pump a bosch 044, nismo or tomei 500hp one

turbo im not sure but it will be pretty big not to mention many other things like afm upgade new clutch... the list goes on

just have a search and u will lfind

Don't waste the money you probably don't have anyway. Buy something that is already fast it'll end up costing the same once you've bought all the little unexpected's along the way. If you really are serious about it you should just import a modified front cut and just transfer the whole package straight over.

If your asking 'what turbo and what injectors etc' to use, do you really think you're capable of completing this project...

there is plenty of info around you just have to use that search button but ill get u started

injectors you have options like nismo 550cc/740cc or cheaper sard ones which require some mods to get in or high-flowed ones from deutshworks or something

intercooler you will probably need something at least 600x300x76mm thick but preferably 100mm thick for that power

definately need an aftermarket ecu like power fc/haltech/microtech/wolf...the list goes on

fuel pump a bosch 044, nismo or tomei 500hp one

turbo im not sure but it will be pretty big not to mention many other things like afm upgade new clutch... the list goes on

just have a search and u will lfind

thankz for all the info, really appreciate it

Don't waste the money you probably don't have anyway. Buy something that is already fast it'll end up costing the same once you've bought all the little unexpected's along the way. If you really are serious about it you should just import a modified front cut and just transfer the whole package straight over.

If your asking 'what turbo and what injectors etc' to use, do you really think you're capable of completing this project...

wat do you mean by no money, bro. i just wana get things right. i am seeking for advice not seeking for any trouble.there are a lot of modders out there, some ppl would prefer something is fully modded and transplant into the ride(i think this is ur kind) , some modders prefer to get the things done personally. coz learning from stage to stage will be a challenge.

i hope hope to get more info , n the correct stuff for my ride coz maybe ur right. iam not that person that have as much money as you !! i am new to this 6 cylinders engine , but i am not new for the street.

i applogise if i say anything wrong or hurt someone feelings, but i am just tryin to learn from all the seniors here

*peace*

powerfc

fmic

3" turbo back split dump exhaust

fuel pump

tomei poncams

heavy duty clutch

nismo 550cc injectors

z32 afm

hks gt-rs turbo

265 good tyres

suspension work

oil cooler

powerfc

fmic *check

3" turbo back split dump exhaust *check

fuel pump

tomei poncams

heavy duty clutch

nismo 550cc injectors

z32 afm

hks gt-rs turbo

265 good tyres *check

suspension work *very very luittle so far

oil cooler

alll trueman I;ve got far to go... DAMTY!

Lol Bamr33 man ... Wat does it matter if he's got money or not he's up here askin for advice not ur personal thoughts... lol Hey if anything its good... something different... Bmer with RB... How ownage will that be... haha soon the RB will dominate... Imaging a lil swift with RB... HAHA tho it wouldn't fit but GG if it does.. Good luck tannie all the best show me ur beast when u've done it... itll be mad...

Lol Bamr33 man ... Wat does it matter if he's got money or not he's up here askin for advice not ur personal thoughts... lol Hey if anything its good... something different... Bmer with RB... How ownage will that be... haha soon the RB will dominate... Imaging a lil swift with RB... HAHA tho it wouldn't fit but GG if it does.. Good luck tannie all the best show me ur beast when u've done it... itll be mad...

thankz for all the info. i did alot of the research through the forum. actually , i've ordered the r33 rb25det in japan , now waiting for the arrival. so at the mean time , just wan to know more about this engine and also the updrages. coz i know if this beast wana turn out on the street , it gonna b a blast n will doninate.

i will incharge of the engine and the interior side , then my fren will take over the rims and the exterior job. so hoping this beast will shine one fine day.

p/s: but if done , can i post the pic here. this is all about skylines, mine is just a old bmw e30 model :laugh:

*peace*

Personally I would have put an SR20DET into it but the RB should be okay.

hi hi , on my side here me and my partner would like to go for more bhp so that is y v go for rb engines. if possible v like to challenge the engine up to 500 bhp.

at the mean time , can u tell us more about sr20det?? i would like to hear more from u, thankz