SAU Community

My R32 Is Has Been Hurt :*(

A very good friend of mine has had his car keyed on four separate occasions. Really sad. He really loves that car, but now has lost his spirit and doesn't keep it clean because it has been keyed so many times. Poor guy :(

A very good friend of mine has had his car keyed on four separate occasions. Really sad. He really loves that car, but now has lost his spirit and doesn't keep it clean because it has been keyed so many times. Poor guy :(

feel sorry to ur frens mate.

That suck and I bet they ahve no balls as the car wont hit back.

I heared a really good story like this on the radio a while ago. A guy had a quite expensive Mercedes Benz parked in a car park. While walking back to his car he saw a guy keying his Mercedes Benz. He walked up to him and said to the guy keying the Mercedes Benz "That's not how you do it, let me show you how its done". So he grabbed the keyer by the back of the head and proceeded to smash his head/face against the panels he keyed. A very valuable lesson was learnt.

+1 for catching them in the act and bashing them into pavement with a f**kn brick

+2

Anyone have any tips on fixing the scratch/ masking it? I'm trying to save for a bike, so don't want to get it professionally done..

Worst case scenario a black permanent marker :pirate:

a few months ago i caught a 15 year old trying to grind the front of my civic on his skate-board in front of my local, he scratched the whole front of my bonnet!! little c#nt! tony hawk junior soon found out that i could run faster than he could skate and when i grabbed that skateboard.. well you know what i did..

oh thats just nasty....

similar thing happened to me a few months back

I had a rant on another forum.. it went somthing like this

>>>>> Dear women with prams,

a pram is not an extention of your arm that is appropriate to close a car door with..

they scratch and dint delicate aluminium nissan skyline GTR doors.

thinking you may have realised this I opened my car door prior to paying your husband for the monitor I won off ebay so I could be on my way and out of your driveway and indeed your life.

because you are a fat lazy sow and couldnt be f**ked closing my door by hand while you loaded you screaming little piglets into your POS hyundai you thought I wouldnt notice or care that you damaged my car.

now I can't just take my monitor and be on my way, out of your driveway and life.

now I have to get a quote to fix the door you scratched and hold you to your (husbands) word that you will pay because you didn't know you did it.

may one of your screaming ratbag kids put the car into reverse and run you down before you f**k up peoples nice vehicles because you are an ignorant fat cow.

/end rant

who the f**k uses a pram to close doors and shit like that?

I think I chewed the inside of both cheeks out so I wouldnt throttle her there and then infront of her children.

I am so pissed off!

:'(

/goes to pub to drown in beer <<<<<

• 1 month later...

Feel for you mate after finally saving up and getting my r33, next day had it parked in my hometown and somebody decided to ram a trolley in the side of my car :blink:

Its plain jealousy!

Yea that sucks balls man.. id be hell pissed if that happened to me. Keying ppl's cars is just something you dont do. Hope you catch him/them.

I really feel for you mate, it annoys me how in life the disrespect others show for the hard earned property of others - take comfort in the fact that they're life consists of a shallow and unmeaningful existance with no direction :D

Edited by -R33GTS-

i know how you feel sim thing happend to my brothers car except he had a yellow one and some d$*khead poured a can of tyre black over it didnt think it was the art he was after

till death bash them apart

+2

Anyone have any tips on fixing the scratch/ masking it? I'm trying to save for a bike, so don't want to get it professionally done..

Worst case scenario a black permanent marker :whistling:

feel sorry for you mate.

Do not use a black permanent marker!!!! worst thing ever and it looks REALLY BAD!!

id say use touch up paint

Sorry to see man....

Bit like Travolta in Pulp Fiction....he sums it up pretty good: You just dont f**k with someone elses car.

When i get my next car, i think i might have a stake out with the car parked in the street to see if anyone goes near it. At least u could catch them.