SAU Community

R33 Panel Beaters (se Qld)

Logikal

As the topic states I have had a bit of a paintswap with a cabbie.

Front left headlight is damaged and will need replacing.

Front left indicator is damaged and will need replacing.

Bumper will need to be replaced as well.

Anybody know of some decent repairers on the Gold Coast?

And whats the likely hood of getting my hands on a S1 M Spec original front bar through a repair shop?

I was looking at aftermarket so this might be a good excuse to get one.

Does anyone know where I can get a Top Secret front bar thats made out of flexible fibreglass/mflex type material? :sorcerer:

You would be better off finding the front bar yourself, Wreckers or Body shops parts, The Panel house is a good example, otherwise you pay for them to find it dodgey or not, the headlight/blinker are one unit, be prepared for around 700 or new from nissan.

:laugh:

Yeah he only has less than 100 posts under his belt so it might help to point him towards how to do a search.

What I mean to say, go easy on people. Its his first post for help in the qld section lets not jump the gun.

Better yet, thanks Chris for the effort taken...

This should help him out... :mellow:

Yeah he only has less than 100 posts under his belt so it might help to point him towards how to do a search.

What I mean to say, go easy on people. Its his first post for help in the qld section lets not jump the gun.

Better yet, thanks Chris for the effort taken...

This should help him out... :)

Just whack a "drift accident" sticker on the bad boy..

good as gold

Thank you "pear" for the constructive post.

And to clarify things - the Taxi pulled out on to the main road whilst not looking to the right (which is the direction I was comming from), and as a result the accident occured. I could not move into the right hand lane as a car was present at the time.

I have previously used the "SEARCH" tool only to find workshops in brisbane. Maybe I should try defining my search terms more clearly.

But once again, thank you to the person/people who contributed to my topic constructively.

Cheers,

Tyrone.