Group buy of UHF radio's

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kabab

I object i say we use channel 32 :)

i could seatle for 34 :(

How we use Channel 33, and you can use Channel 32? :)

We'll see who has more people on which channel ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andrew. :shake:

Guest veesixtyfour

Hey Guys, I can get UNIDEN stuff through work UHF radios as well as scanners and stuff so if we are all interested...

I might start up a thread and put this stuff on offer.. im not very well known so i understand if u guys arent sure :(

but it will be a damn sight cheaper then from any company we do a "bulk buy from"

1 catch it has to be 1 order.. i can do a follow up order later down the track :) but an idea for numbers if ur interested in the uniden stuff :) and what u want would be good ;)

I just got all my scanner/uhf goodies (even a 1.2m antenna, which I can place on the rear parcel shelf of the car) ....... V64, any ideas how much you'd be able to score one of those new digital scanners for once Uniden releases them ?

Hey guys.

Me and Jay got our Digitalk's on Thursday and we've been trying them out.

They're great. Range is good, sound is good, the VOX seems to work well too.

So far, they're even good on battery life (we're using 650mA NiMH AAA's bought from Jaycar).

We're looking at doing a few mods too.

Maybe fitting a socket in place of the standard antenna, so we can use a better after market one, and possibly a 5-10 Watt booster amp :D

Originally posted by JiMb0

Cool, I must have one, I'm addicted to listening now ..... even if I have to shell ™ out the $1600 they're sposed to cost :eek:

Just as well you put the TM in there, Jim....unauthorised use of my name is $100 fine ok :uh-huh: :lol:

Well then it looks like a group buy is not needed. It was just an idea, and i didn't think we'd save that much anyway. If the Digitalk ones are any good quality/range/etc wise then i guess it'd be an idea for us to get them whilst they're cheap!

As for the channels.. Use 34, cause we all know they're the best!