R32 Gtst Clear Indicators (new)

Adz

Price change.

$225 including shipping.

Hi,

I am selling R32 GTSt clear indicators.

There are curently 12 pairs for sale.

Delivery is expected in 4 weeks.

Pre order yours today for $225 including delivery or $215 for pickup in Melbourne only.

Price when landed in 4 weeks will be $250 if still some available.

I encorouge pre ordering if you have been looking for these for a while. I know I have.

Items are being sourced through Drift Line.

Please PM me to order.

This is a group buy underwritten by me to ensure that others dont miss out on these indicators. They are very rare and ive been looking for them for ages. I curently have 12 left for sale.

Thanks.

Adam

Please not this post has now been modified to fit with the group buy rules.

post-917-1175316025.jpg

Hi Adam,

Just wondering what the quality of these indicators are like.

Im guessing pretty good seeing the price is more than $200 but ive seen a few around that are made with cheap plastic and the reflective coating on the inside was starting to chip away. How are these in comparison? Are they a particular brand or generic?

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Adam,

Just wondering what the quality of these indicators are like.

Im guessing pretty good seeing the price is more than $200 but ive seen a few around that are made with cheap plastic and the reflective coating on the inside was starting to chip away. How are these in comparison? Are they a particular brand or generic?

Cheers,

Matt

Matt.

To be honest the quality of these indicators is unknown. I have been looking for clear indicators for ages and these are the first and only type I have come accross. I needed a pair for my car and because stock was limited I decided to geat a whole bunch so others wouldnt have the same problem I have had. From the photo I have been given and posted they appear to be alright. The brand is unknown.

Hope that helps.

I still have sort out my money and all but just wondering for interstate buyers what options of payment will you have and would you offer COD?

Once items have landed and on the condition that all of the indicators have not been pre purchased I am happy to send them COD for $250 + Shipping.

I'm also keen for a set, will you accept Paypal for payment?

Sorry mate im not signed up with pay pal. I will only accept cash deposit and EFT.

Hope this helps.

Adam

hey adam did u get my payment??

JEFFERS1987 Thank you very much your payment has been recived. I will contact you as soon as they arive.

How can you tell the difference between the GTR and GTS-t indicators? I have a GTS-t with GTR front bar and bonnet, and I'm told that the indicators are GTR ones because GTS-t ones won't fit... Is there any easy way to tell ?? - Thanks!

What determins your indicators is the headlights and more specificly your front gards. Bumper and bonnet will have no effect. So if you still have the standard gtst gards you will be using gtst indicators.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...