SAU Community

3 Days

hahaha what the hell is that blob thing ? yeh i was trying to drag it out a bit but it didnt go down too well.

Its rediculous how many shit boxes there are out there which have been thrashed was so hard to find something half decent i even went to geelong to have a look at one, great waste of time that was though.

I just thought i would also mention that after owning a r32 the 33 definitely feels far quicker and more refined but less sporty? if that makes sence. The difference in torque is very noticeable however even though this thing is fairly stock it still feels like it goes better than my 32 with fmic zorst and actual cai.

CANT WAIT TILL I GET IT I HOPE ALL GOES WELL

i will be posting pics as soon as i get them...

Edited by Bo0oSt

yeh i thought it was a bit much as well but then i was determined to find something that had never been in an accident and all the ones that were 15k or there abouts which i had seen and got tested out showed evidence of an accident. little things such as different paint tones in term of how dull or strong they were to panels alligning with different sized gaps.

so when this popped up with no accident history and a real good compression result i thought it might have been the better choice. i dont know if its right or wrong though....what do you think ?

Edited by Bo0oSt

LOL i just clicked on the pics and saw that that its got rims and kit.

I've slightly changed my mind... seems more value for money now. You've done well considering how many shit examples there are out there. Now all you have to do is get rid of that god awful wing on th back and your ready to rock

i lost interest last night when he said 3 days.....3 min is hard enough for me

they have stuff to fix that now