SAU Community

What Do You Think Of This? Im Looking To Buy One

but thats not manual.

ha yeah i realise... its an auto with tiptronic.

overall there pretty nice. not too many of them around. they look good stock or dumped with a kit and wheels... nothing too over the top IMO

Output ranges from 240 hp to 301 hp (179 to 221 kW) and 246 lb·f to 287 lb·f (334 to 390 Nm). found on the web

Edited by jake33

I went to see the one for $35, 500 bluddy good looking car better than what it looks in the picture. The thing i like about them is the front they look like a porsche. The lights on either side are pumped up.

I drove it they got some power the whole front launches when you give it. I wonder how they would sound with an exhaust, it sounded nice without one.

I went to see the one for $35, 500 bluddy good looking car better than what it looks in the picture. The thing i like about them is the front they look like a porsche. The lights on either side are pumped up.

I drove it they got some power the whole front launches when you give it. I wonder how they would sound with an exhaust, it sounded nice without one.

Always liked the sound of

i've been checking them out for awhile now & the more i look the more i like,they look schmick with a good body kit.

they also seem to be getting a bit cheaper to, 2003 on j-spec $29300,2004 $38600 2006 $49700,...yeh i'll have one... a black one.

nice, but id definately get a 350z over one, in essence the same car but the Z is sportier, not a luxo cruiser

The 350Z is lighter, is more likely to have Brembos, the handling is more direct, and the chassis is stronger (more bracing and spot welded). As a sports car, it does a better job.

However, sometimes having only 2 seats is a right pain in the pass. And the front seats in the V35 are heaps nicer. Its also a bit more isolated in terms of ride and sound dampening, which makes it great as a cruiser.

Most of the mods between the 350Z and V35 are interchangable (the only thing that isn't is the exhaust, given the extra length of the V35). Since these cars are getting very popular among the tuner set overseas (especially in Japan and the USA) you can get more power if you want.

I've been giving some serious thought to trading in my car and getting a V35 coupe. I'll see if I'm still as enthused about track work a few months down the track, or if I'm in more desperate need for rear seats.

FWIW

Looked at and drove a premium 6 speed manual version with the "handling kit" and Brembo's. Silver, low km, sat nav, leather, blah blah ...

Nice car, looks great, handles pretty well (for an allrounder type setup), not as much room inside as you would think and does not go anywhere near as hard as it looks in standard form (although I believe a few mods and they go much better - ie look at some of the TT kits from the US)

Decided to pass on it and ended up buying a GTR.

Nuff said.