Western Subs

Danny Mack

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaa ye i was the 1st one there! And I made a complete dick of myself LoL!!

I was washing my car, and next to me there was a black r33, series 2, with the exact same rims as dezz (micheal) off these forums. So i actually asked him 'are u dezz' lol and he said no, then looked at me funny like i was trying to pik him up or sumthng..was funny couldnt stop laughing! He didint belive me that there was some 1 else with a black skyline and white rims! LiKe shit no way!!!!

anyway was awsome meeting some of u 4 the 1st time, and great seeing the ones i know again! And yes Black Boi, rent out black sheep LoL...its weird :( Ill post up my piks when erkan emails them to me haha

HEHE your funny Ferah lol

yes tell Erkan to hurry up LOL did he go on his bike last night???

hmmm did u see a white 32 4 door last night going down taylors rd towards keilor?

if so that was me, some 33 went past if not its just another one them - like theres not many around :D

Ive got a Red R33 and im in Altona. I've seen the black one around, its always looking dirty

HA I'm in Newport "Westside" the black Dirty R33 seen in Altona is most surely to be mine, the only clean bit on it is my new stainless exhaust.

I like to call it my "Urban Camo"

The white R33 I followed home last night lives not far from me, I think he thought I was following him.

There was another nice R33 Black I used to see often "very low" I havent seen him for a while.

I wud be keen to catch up with any other SAU guys in my area.

Roj

32 gtr skyline ugly? you must be the first person i know that owns one thats said that the 32 gtr is ugly!

more like a sexy, montrous, musculine bastard :)

ye some would rather theyre gts-t ova the R... i say shame on u :)

When you drive one day in day out with a racing seat, extremely stiff suspension, really hard short shifter, laggy n1 turbos, and a rough as guts gunmetal paint...believe me you'll grow to hate it. And i'd prefer my R33 over it anyday..but maybe coz i spent alot of money on it and only drive it once a fortnight? :O .

Well it seems like i shoulda got off my lazy ass and came to this meet...but oh well..i'll be there on the next one. But would be good on a w.e as ppl gotta work and stuff. :D

Well it seems like i shoulda got off my lazy ass and came to this meet...but oh well..i'll be there on the next one. But would be good on a w.e as ppl gotta work and stuff. :D

I think us westies have gotta have more often meets!

hahaa ye i was the 1st one there! And I made a complete dick of myself LoL!!

I was washing my car, and next to me there was a black r33, series 2, with the exact same rims as dezz (micheal) off these forums. So i actually asked him 'are u dezz' lol and he said no, then looked at me funny like i was trying to pik him up or sumthng..was funny couldnt stop laughing! He didint belive me that there was some 1 else with a black skyline and white rims! LiKe shit no way!!!!

anyway was awsome meeting some of u 4 the 1st time, and great seeing the ones i know again! And yes Black Boi, rent out black sheep LoL...its weird :D Ill post up my piks when erkan emails them to me haha

hahahahhaha it was me!

no, not really.

Yeap i agree with Blaq boi!! haha ur 32 is sweet man. Ima watch black sheep 2nyt!

Was gud meetin with you all lookin forward till the next mini meet which is when?? lol