SAU Community

Drive-Ins Idea - 2fast2furious

JET-33

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change of plans peoples

its become quiet obvious that this movie at the driv-ins is gonna be a field day for police as they will just sit outside and epa/rwc every modified car there, so...

new plan is to "maybe" book out a gold class cinema at crown in about 2 weeks (week after long weekend) so we need definites on numbers and prob a deposit as if we book the place we r gonna have to have a fair few numbers...

please leave this thread empty of any whoring and just put up a yes or no and we can go from there....

hope you can all come along...should be a mad movie (for the cars) and we can have a bit of fun around crown after...as we always tend to do sumthin anyway

cheers

jet

it aint gonna b drive ins dude

u wanna go, u cn go, but ur gonna get defected....cops r gonna maul this thing stupid....just think if u were one....wait outside b4 the movie ends and stop every car comin out...thay can and will cos its just so easy 4 them to do it....and u know that 80% + are gonna be modified cars

who even r u dude....kdr33, do i know u, does any1 know u....cos ive never seen u out with us b4 and ya throwin orders around in here...u wanna go drive ins, go, have fun, and i hope u got money cos ya gonna get defected 4 sure...just think about it....

do u drive down chappel, cos its gonna b like that, but even easier 4 the cops..

id larv it 2 be the drive ins, but i aint gonna dic**d hardcore for it..not worth it

not the the long weekend...lookin at the week after...

Guest RedLineGTR
Originally posted by JET-33

who even r u dude....kdr33, do i know u, does any1 know u....cos ive never seen u out with us b4 and ya throwin orders around in here...u wanna go drive ins, go, have fun, and i hope u got money cos ya gonna get defected 4 sure...just think about it....

do u drive down chappel, cos its gonna b like that, but even easier 4 the cops..

id larv it 2 be the drive ins, but i aint gonna dic**d hardcore for it..not worth it

not the the long weekend...lookin at the week after...

Would have to agree with jet, there WILL be cops there 100% thoe it would be nice to get a shot of like 40 skylines lighting up there break lights..Anyways at least we know that there will be cops, so we can and will avoid this.

Guest RedLineGTR

Crown Seems nice, lots of parking i assume some will park in the crown parking and some in the ones around crown (seem to be safer). Been thinking of some other places to maybe hold the night.....but....still thinking...lolz

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The stock one will outperform any aftermarket standard position exhaust manifold. If you don't believe me, do a back to back test (same turbo, same boost, same timing) and you'll be super surprised.
    • Any recommendations on a decent replacement manifold that doesnt break the bank or require additional mods for the stock turbo setup? I figure if I'm going to pull the manifold off anyway to fix the studs might as well replace it. 
    • So I checked the turbo out today. Very minimum play at all just enough for the oil to take up when it's running. I did find an exhaust leak at the manifold. 1 stud all the way in the front is missing and the one all the way in the back is broken off. Front has visible signs of an exhaust leak. I'll fix that soon but that's not my problem still.  I also found that the nipple coming off the turbo had the hose capped off and a hose ran from the j-pipe by the bov going to the wastegate. I removed that hose and capped that nipple and put the turbo nipple hose back on the wastegate.  There was a ton of oil residue all through the charge side of the intercooler piping going to the throttle bodg. I'm thinking that's from the pcv. Doesn't seem to be coming from the turbo that was all clean on the pipes side.  Haven't had a chance to check fuel pressure yet, haven't had time been having to pull a lot of doubles at work. I did pick up some carb cleaner to clean the iacv but wanted to make sure I had a fresh gasket in case the old one rips when I pull it off.  I'm waiting on a MAF that was supposed to be here today but delayed to Monday. Have a double Monday and Friday and work all of next weekend so going to try to find some time in the middle of the week to try that out. Did about a 10m trip around the block today and towards the end the issues were coming back. Fingers crossed on this MAF but if not just going to throw a fuel pressure gauge in and see where I'm at.  Did notice today that I can definitely hear the injectors pulsing. Very audible clicking coming from them. Assuming that's normal? Should also mean CAS is functioning somewhat properly. After it warmed up when I started it the intermittent misfires came in again. Did start doing that before it was fully warmed up. 
    • This morning I carefully reinstalled the manifold and started looking at a couple of things I need to do.  Heat wrap arrived sometime today so I popped into the shed with the missus dishwashing gloves and started wrapping the first half of the dump and the screamer/plumb back.  Once I do the second half I'll be able to final fit the turbo and exhaust up.  Also pulled the harness out today and started terminating it at the ECU end. A connector is done, just need to run the remaining wires that arent in the harness - 12v, gnd and couple I/O
    • A31 is pretty much the same thing without HiAIDS I mean CAS, no improvement lol. Not to late to send it.