SAU Community

Used Performance Car Dealers?

RRR32_GoDzIlLa

does any one know any performance car dealers or any car dealer that will buy my car off me. It is impossible to sell at the moment and it must go. I went round to ajm and looks like they shut down. Are there any other ones around????????????

what price do they offer?>??

where did you go to see ajm?

they're at underwood now

www.ajmmotorsport.com.au

I know its shitty, but I don't imagine any dealers offering you much more than $15000 for you car.

I hope I'm wrong

Good luck nonetheless! looks like a neat little beast!

Edited by insanity

speak to Nick from Brisbane Unique Cars Mobile No 0407 267 838

Dont know the price, tell him ben sent you, and he should give you a good price, plus a great trade in deal

Dont know the price, tell him ben sent you, and he should give you a good price, plus a great trade in deal

Dom from the same place bought my black 34GTT last week, good blokes.

take it to a dealer, ask them what they will offer, then come back here and drop your price based on that adding a bit on...maybe then you might be able to sell it privately.

As a straight out buy for cash money from a yard you will be offered about 15k tops...

They generally offer about 60-70% of the sale price, the lesser for someone who is not buying a car from them...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, just thought Id give an honest answer...

Nick, Dom, or Dom. They all seem to be decent blokes. Cant hurt to ask.

Nick, Dom, or Dom. They all seem to be decent blokes. Cant hurt to ask.

Nick, Dom or Dom...?

Apparently they had a theft there last week, dunno if they're keen on buying a car just at the moment... as I said before though, top blokes.

At least if you sell to a dealer you don't need to frig around with dicks who can't get finance.

I wouldnt bother selling it to a dealer unless u traded in or something.. they'll give u shit all hey.... there was a place near coorparoo i took my car too.. cant remember the name but there's a few dealerships next to each other.. and they offered me $2500 for my car.. i was like ummmmmm ok bye.. i ended up selling privately like a year later and got alot more than $2500 for it.. apparently they give u a third of the value of ur car?? dunno if thats true but..

good luck with whatever u end up doing!! :santa: