SAU Community

New Stagea For Adelaide

stageaharts

Hey guys,

been registered on the forums for a while now, but my car has been making the long journey over water from nippon... but it arrived in brisvegas on wednesday... finally!

thought i'd drop a post to say hello all, and to show you all my new pride and joy hehehe, here goes...

466412996_de28bfb315.jpg

466412994_df19898c58.jpg

oh, and here is a pic of my old 180sx (taken a month or so after i sold it), i'm sure you can tell i love my imports :closedeyes:

466412992_cc79aab7cc.jpg

i bought both cars through prestige too btw, so if anyone has any questions about the import process, feel free to ask! :)

so... the specs are:

'98 series 1, 81000 kms, dual sunroofs, 17 inch volk racing TE37's, blitz Nur Spec exhaust, apex'i air pod, raybrig foglights (to be removed) and an fet turbo timer.

stoked that it's hit aussie shores, can't wait to get her home, i'll take some more pics and post them when i do :D

harts.

p.s.: how many stag's have we got in adelaide, i'm keen to know who's on the forums...

p.p.s.: i'm pretty sure i'll need a set of stock rims for compliance, so if anyone in adelaide has a set with tyres hanging around, let me know. i'd be happy to hire them off you for a day :)

very nice, welcome aboard. I looked very closely at that car and was considering buying that to replace mine for a while.

You might actually get away with the 17's for compliance, the place I had mine complied would have done so with 17's but I had 18's so had to hunt out some other wheels. You will need brand NEW tyres for compliance, so borrowing a set with tyres on them will be no good to you.

Which comp shop is it going to?

Cheers

Luke

who is bringing it in for you mate? i remember seeing that 180 around adelaide

i thought that was "initial steve's" car? from NS?

i've got a stagea coming.. will have to go on a cruise when they get here :closedeyes:

munchstagea:

hmmm... would be great if i could get it complied with 17's... hopefully that will be the case! cheers for the info.

it is being complied by Leader Vehicles/Prestige Motor Company ( i think it is one of the jap dismantler places...) here in adelaide.

where did you have yours complied mate?

jaservr4:

both the stagea and the 180sx have been brought in by prestige motorsports. i bought the 180sx back in 2000 and sold it to steve :(

actually, he came in a couple of weeks ago to my work to let me know how much fun the car was :P

WildCat:

hehe, cheers mate!

harts.

Sounds great!

I'm from Adelaide and have a Stagea on it's way from Japan too!

Mine should be hitting Australian soil n the 4th May.

We should meet up and check out each others rides when they are all ready!

-Jesse

so does it have an alarm on it yet?

haven't had it complied yet mate, should be ready for an aussie spec alarm once reg'd... dont' get any funny ideas :( hehehehe

-Jesse

hehe, sounds like a plan jesse... have there been any adelaide stagea cruises yet?

harts

haven't had it complied yet mate, should be ready for an aussie spec alarm once reg'd... dont' get any funny ideas :cheers: hehehehe

hehe, sounds like a plan jesse... have there been any adelaide stagea cruises yet?

harts

me ideas- nah. will fly to ADL to put on one on it properly thuough ;)

Sounds great!

I'm from Adelaide and have a Stagea on it's way from Japan too!

Mine should be hitting Australian soil n the 4th May.

-Jesse

Sounds good. Keep us posted.

An Adelaide Stagea cruise is DEFINITELY long overdue!! Will need to organise one sometime - Let us know when your car arrives in Adelaide :cheers:

To my knowledge there hasn't been a Stagea-only cruise in Adelaide thus far...

In any case you are more than welcome on any SAU cruises/meets etc. - these are usually organised in the SA section.

For a stagea-only cruise/meet/photoshoot etc. - i'm guessing it would probably be better to organise it here in the Stagea section ;)

Stageaharts - enjoy the new Stagea!!! and its great to see another stag in SA. Just out of interest, do you live North or South?

An Adelaide Stagea cruise is DEFINITELY long overdue!! Will need to organise one sometime - Let us know when your car arrives in Adelaide :)

Stageaharts - enjoy the new Stagea!!! and its great to see another stag in SA. Just out of interest, do you live North or South?

Cruise sounds worthwhile! when the car comes in i'll post on the forums to get the ball rolling :(

oh, hehe... i think i saw your stag last night down hindley? lol, last two weekends i have seen 1 red and 3 silver series 1 stags, a black 260rs (i think) and a white series 2... when it rains, it pours hehehe...

i live in the east, burnside area...

harts.

always good to see more stageas here,

i have a set of original stagea wheels for sale, 16's with brand new tyres.

if you're interested make an offer.

always good to see more stageas here,

i have a set of original stagea wheels for sale, 16's with brand new tyres.

if you're interested make an offer.

post-34938-1177238443.jpg

Yeah, we should get a cruise and meet up happening in a month or two.

Here are a couple quick auction pics of my car in Japan...

30013.jpg30015.jpg

As far as I know it has some suspension work (possibly coilovers) and some extent of aftermarket exhaust system.

Other than that it appears pretty standard. Oh! and a Dolphin Type II rear wing :rolleyes:

Edited by genkin

Cruise sounds worthwhile! when the car comes in i'll post on the forums to get the ball rolling :rolleyes:

oh, hehe... i think i saw your stag last night down hindley? lol, last two weekends i have seen 1 red and 3 silver series 1 stags, a black 260rs (i think) and a white series 2... when it rains, it pours hehehe...

i live in the east, burnside area...

harts.

probably wasn't me then. Haven't been down hindley st for a long while...

Normally when I'm heading through town I go via currie/grenfell.. :unsure:

Nice one Jesse

BTW I've met you before - I am JP's mate. :rolleyes:

Here's mine.. don't want to take over this thread so I'll just post these two pics :unsure:

Hey there, Jason wasn't it?

Yeah, I remember meeting you at the Alma and possibly Matty 1jzs 21st?

I'm a big fan of that body kit you have there. I was looking at getting one of the black ones with that kit, but they all seemed to be a bit dodgey (due to respray or rust)

When i yours due in the country?

-Jesse