-new Defi BF oil press gauge

-new Defi BF oil temp gauge

-new Defi controll unit (version 2)

-new Hks ssqv bov

-new walbro intank fuel pump

-new 8000k HID Xenon lights with new LED strobing parkers

-new Custom 1 piece dump/split front pipe

-new Straight through 3" cat back with twin 3"tips

-new Garret GT500 low mount turbo (650 HP rated)

-new Braided lines

-cusco 2way diff

-new HI-Torque heavy duty clutch (2600 lb clamping presure)

-Tuned on 1bar boost and made 200rwkw with very very low knock levels (super safe tune)

-THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER AT THE MOMENT, ALL WORK WAS DONE AT CHARLIES MOTORS. OPEN TO TRADES!!!

Item Condition: VERY GOOD

Reason for Selling: WANT NEW PROJECT. WILL TRADE

Price and Payment Conditions: $26500.......price drop URGENT SALE

Extra Info: WILL COME WITH RWC, JUST RENEWED REGO TODAY! RUNS OUT ON 15/11/07

Pictures:YES

Contact Details: 0430168117

post-29666-1181729921_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181729940_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181729958_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181730008_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181730032_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181730073_thumb.jpg

post-29666-1181730096_thumb.jpg

Edited by drf34

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Could be intrested. I just bought an 07 Evo 9 only had it 4 weeks ago & allready miss my skyline's. Would you be intrested in a trade on somthin like this with a significant amount of cash my way? Up to you. As if i was gonna get rid of the Evo then it would be for a modded Gt-t or r34 gtr.

Cheers

Alan

Hey mate,

Could be intrested. I just bought an 07 Evo 9 only had it 4 weeks ago & allready miss my skyline's. Would you be intrested in a trade on somthin like this with a significant amount of cash my way? Up to you. As if i was gonna get rid of the Evo then it would be for a modded Gt-t or r34 gtr.

Cheers

Alan

You are saying the EVO IX doesn't compare to a Skyline???

Hey mate,

Cheers

Alan

hey yeh i would be intersted... how much cash are we talking ??? realistically.... i can give u 13k anytime... let me know cheers

• 3 weeks later...
bump, will trade for quick 32 gtr

I have a reasonably quick '93 R32 GTS-T which I plan to sell. Will consider trade and cash. It has an RB25DET series 2 motor and R33 gearbox. It has 550cc Nismo injectors, Haltech E11v2, highmount garrett GT35R with 38mm Tial wastegate, splitfire coilpacks, NPC button clutch, coilovers, wheels, Turbosmart boost controller, front mount, walbro pump etc. I recently purchased the complete SK recommended suspension kit ($2600) which I haven't got around to fitting yet.

Oh, it also has JVC touch screen MP3 player and 12" sub etc

Had it tuned on 16psi and made 220rwkw and has the goods in current form for about a 11.9 or 12.0 quarter mile (best mile per hr to date is 110.5mph but would expect closer to 113-114mph with the new suspension). Serious axle tramp hampered times hence the order for new suspension a couple of days after the test'n'tune event!

Last check I had spent $24-25k on mods alone for the car.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by BH_SLO32

I have a reasonably quick '93 R32 GTS-T which I plan to sell. Will consider trade and cash. It has an RB25DET series 2 motor and R33 gearbox. It has 550cc Nismo injectors, Haltech E11v2, highmount garrett GT35R with 38mm Tial wastegate, splitfire coilpacks, NPC button clutch, coilovers, wheels, Turbosmart boost controller, front mount, walbro pump etc. I recently purchased the complete SK recommended suspension kit ($2600) which I haven't got around to fitting yet.

Oh, it also has JVC touch screen MP3 player and 12" sub etc

Had it tuned on 16psi and made 220rwkw and has the goods in current form for about a 11.9 or 12.0 quarter mile (best mile per hr to date is 110.5mph but would expect closer to 113-114mph with the new suspension). Serious axle tramp hampered times hence the order for new suspension a couple of days after the test'n'tune event!

Last check I had spent $24-25k on mods alone for the car.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Ben

well a quick 32 still isnt a gtr, they feel and drive alot differently.i know cos i've owned them both many times over. Who's dyno was this tuned on and who did all the work? how much u asking for the car? how much cash u willing to put ontop?

• 2 weeks later...