SAU Community

National Nizpro Dyno Day

KICKIN

Hey all...

Im here on Behalf of Nizpro to let everyone here know about there NATIONAL DYNO DAY

Nizpro Turbocharging in association with Nizpro Dealers and Suppliers are holding this years first National Dyno Day.

How this works:

We will be holding 3 dyno days throughout the year. The first one being on Saturday June 16th. The dyno day will be held at Nizpro Turbocharging (Bayswater, vic) and also on the same day in NSW, WA, QLD & SA.

If you will be attending the dyno day at Nizpro (Bayswater, Vic), please read the details below, and add your name to the list in this thread.

If you will be attending the dyno day in your state, contact the appropriate Dealer/Supplier below.

Date: Saturday June 16th

Price: $45 for 3 runs, Includes a Printout.

Details: This dyno day is open to any vehicle make/model!

There is no horsepower limit, and Blowers etc are all welcome to be used.

There will be trophies awarded on the day.

Classes:

4 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

4 Cylinder Forced Induction

6 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

6 Cylinder Forced Induction

8 Cylinder Naturally Aspirated

8 Cylinder Forced Induction

There will be a BBQ and refreshments served on the day. We will also be showcasing some Nizpro kitted cars on the day.

What do you need to provide?

1. Ensure you have at least 1/2 tank of fuel, there is nothing worse than running low on fuel on a full power run.

2. All vehicles must have exhaust systems complete from front to back.

3. If you have any special requirments in relation to the way to vehicle will be run, please let us know in advance.

4. The dyno day is held for rear wheel drive cars only, with the exception of 4WD's ONLY if they you take out your front drive shaft before arriving.

Legal Terms:

Prior to placing the vehicle on the dyno, you will be giving a form to sign authorising your vehicle to be placed on the dyno.

1. You must state on that the max RPM range to take your vehicle to.

2. By placing the vehicle on the dyno, and signing this form, Nizpro does not accept any responsibility whatsoever, in any way, manner or form in relation to any Engine/Fitment damage that may occur to the vehicle or yourselves.

3. Before your run, it is expected that the vehicle is warmed up and ready to go on the dyno.

4. Remember to check that your vehicles oil and water levels are correct.

What do I do now?

Put your name in this thread if you will be attending the day (June 16th), at Nizpro Turbocharging (Bayswater, Victoria)

Remember, if you are not in Victoria and want to attend the day at another location, contact the below Dealers/Suppliers for their information!

OTHER LOCATIONS FOR DYNO DAY 16TH JUNE

NSW:

TuneHouse

11 Chandler Street

Marrickville, NSW

PH: (02) 9557 4000

WA:

Xtreme Ford Tuning

16 Runyon Rd

Midvale. WA. 6056

PH: (04) 3340 5278

QLD:

Elite Automotive

166 Beatty Road

Archerfield, QLD 4108

PH: (07) 3274 2445

SA:

KPM Motorsports

257 Goodwood Rd

Kings Park, SA

PH: (08) 8299 9998

Come one come all! ;)

Edited by KICKIN

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.
    • Yes that sounds right. Cars currently in the shop for the engine work. Will need to remeasure .. but yes I think I must be targeting 45cm from fender.