SAU Community

Hybrid Intercooler

R DIRTY 3

mine didnt come with one either, but it suited me cause i didnt want mine showing...

I have a trust stencil i can send you if you like... pm me if your interested dude but its all for $0 :P

Cheers for the offer but i really want the Hybrid one.

Thanks all the same.

The easiest way to make one is...

- Get your measurements of where you want the stencil to be on your cooler, height and width.

- Jump on the net and look for the easiest hybrid logo to copy..

- Make your desired size (you might need 2 A4 peices of paper to print it out on when you make it the correct size)

- Print it out, join the 2 papers together then cut the HYBRID logo out

- Copy onto cardboard and cut it out and then your done!

Its very easy, i found the trust one to look the best but you can make any stencil you want... i wanted to make a f**kYOU (backwards so people in their rear view could see it properly LOL) one but i thaught it might attract unwanted attention..

good luck mate!

Nothing wrong with Hybrid coolers, I got one & have had no problems with it with high power & boost. Mine came with a stencil, I didn't use it though but also can't remember what I did with it. I'll have a look in the shed for you & see if I still have it somewhere, I think I left it with my stock cooler & pipes.

I reckon the Hybrid will be fine

I agree with some that there is better than hybrid coolers. HKS do a fantastic one i believe. But there is a huge difference between $700 and $2000 for a kit. I cant really justify spending that kind of money on a intercooler where the engine internals are stock, stock turbo etc. So i am sure for what i am have, this is probably fine.

Does that make sense?

I reckon the Hybrid will be fine

I agree with some that there is better than hybrid coolers. HKS do a fantastic one i believe. But there is a huge difference between $700 and $2000 for a kit. I cant really justify spending that kind of money on a intercooler where the engine internals are stock, stock turbo etc. So i am sure for what i am have, this is probably fine.

Does that make sense?

100%