SAU Community

Sau Dyno Day - 16th June - Godzilla Motorsport

Col-GTSX

Thanks to everyone for attending and having a good time...

I ended up grouting tiles all night after the event finished and I have a fun day of more tiling tomorrow hence my late reply... But Ill try my best to upload my pics/video tomorrow everning before leaving town on a regional trip for the week...

Lucky me... :P

I need sleep now as some of you know I was in a car roll over in the early hours of this morning and only had 3 hours sleep before dyno day so as you can bet im very sore and very tired...

Thanks again for coming along its you guys who made the day worth while and yes Im very happy with 400HP's.

Josh and Shane were lucky enough to go for a ride in old yella, I demonstrated to both of them that RB25's are allright...

I hope they respect the PWR, I am dreading the day Shane takes me for a spin in the GTR as im sure I will crap myself... ;)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome day good to catch up with old faces and meet some new ones !.. Col big thanks for looking out for me ! as usual !.. Must say Mark has done a great job looking after our cars today definatly will go there to get work done !

Yes it was a good day...I'm happy with my 149kw as a stock standard car. Here are some pics courtesy of my brother..enjoy and thanks for a great day! :P

There's more than 100 pics so I had to pick the best ones...;)

jpics203.jpg

jpics198.jpg

jpics190.jpg

jpics170.jpg

jpics158.jpg

jpics157.jpg

jpics155.jpg

jpics153.jpg

jpics151.jpg

jpics150.jpg

jpics148.jpg

jpics146.jpg

jpics140.jpg

jpics136.jpg

jpics134.jpg

jpics130.jpg

jpics128.jpg

jpics124.jpg

jpics118.jpg

jpics116.jpg

jpics110.jpg

jpics105.jpg

jpics177.jpg

Nice pics ni5mo~!! damn i wished i got there earlier to have you take some pics fer me~~ But im satisfied with my 435hp @ all 4 wheels. :P

That SR is sick. LoL. willo n 9krpm pulled great figures too! I think we held on well fer the GTRs still on twins~ Was interesting to see the comparison between the twin n1s, 517s and 2530s with different degree camshaft setups.

Yeah im real proud of my RB20DET. It was the only one there and did not dissappoint putting down 181.4rwkw with a stock computer and stock injectors. Thanx for the day Col and can u carry the thanx on to Marc at Godzilla Motorsport. It was good to c all the big dyno numbers and it made me a bit jealous. NOW next step is computer, injectors, cat, slidingperformance oversize turbo and ill b set.

Once again Col it was a good day!! :P

thanks to all for attending the dyno day. good to meet everyone.

for all who came to see my gtr run on the dyno , a broken gearbox kept it from making

a few big dyno runs..

the quality of cars was really great.. from std rb20s to full house rb26s....

cheers, mark (Godzilla Motorsport).

That SR is sick. LoL. willo n 9krpm pulled great figures too! I think we held on well fer the GTRs still on twins~ Was interesting to see the comparison between the twin n1s, 517s and 2530s with different degree camshaft setups.

That's what I built the site in my signature for. It's not 100% accurate but it gives an indication of the differences in response and top end. I already uploaded my tuning graph from a few weeks ago so it would be good to see yours, MII32 (I think? sorry I didn't catch your name) and mine.

Damn u nismo and putting a picture of my heat wrapped exh tip :P nice pics tho

Nice sleeper you got there mate first time to see it.Anyone see what my old 33 4door got plates POQ123?

That's what I built the site in my signature for. It's not 100% accurate but it gives an indication of the differences in response and top end. I already uploaded my tuning graph from a few weeks ago so it would be good to see yours, MII32 (I think? sorry I didn't catch your name) and mine.

car is looking good nath... loving the bonnet

i have a few short seconds of a short clip of you popping flames in front of me at QR if you're interested

Was a good day, Mark and the boys have a good set up there (and a clean work shop!), that in ground dyno cell makes me moist! Was impressed they took the time to discuss things with the car(s) owners too!

The workman-ship on the workshop cars, more so the T51r R32 GTR made me want another Nissan :D

*runs off back to the Toyota and random Euro forums to claim down*

Thanks to everyone for attending and having a good time...

I ended up grouting tiles all night after the event finished and I have a fun day of more tiling tomorrow hence my late reply... But Ill try my best to upload my pics/video tomorrow everning before leaving town on a regional trip for the week...

Lucky me... :P

I need sleep now as some of you know I was in a car roll over in the early hours of this morning and only had 3 hours sleep before dyno day so as you can bet im very sore and very tired...

Thanks again for coming along its you guys who made the day worth while and yes Im very happy with 400HP's.

Josh and Shane were lucky enough to go for a ride in old yella, I demonstrated to both of them that RB25's are allright...

I hope they respect the PWR, I am dreading the day Shane takes me for a spin in the GTR as im sure I will crap myself... :)

Certainly was a great day, nice and laid back. Congrats to col, mark and the other guys involved in making it such a great day :D

I was actually supprised that ur car wasnt a lag monser col lol. Organise another dyno day around christmas time and i'll try and be there to return the favour ;)

I thought it was a good event. Cheers to Mark for putting the day on for us and the SAU people who organised it. I thought it was a well run day and was good to have Mark actually take interest and explain the dyno results, where the tune could be improved etc. . .

I was happy with my 180 and 183rwkw, not bad for full exhaust with cat, 10psi, k&n panel filter and 100mm thick SMIC. Bit better and more consistant than the 92, 96, 120 and 150rwkw results from a couple of months ago. . . . Sorry had to have one last stab :D

I vote, if possible, that all future dyno days be held here!

I am dreading the day Shane takes me for a spin in the GTR as im sure I will crap myself... ;)

haha when will that day be shane..? :D hopefully soon..

yeah was great.. soo vid of the SR going nuts???

im good with having our annual dyno day ther again..? ill run the 34 and 180 next time :P