SAU Community

The Toyo Tyres Skylines Australia Show'n'shine - 2007

Abo Bob

i mean if we and our cars are stuck at the show for like x ammount of hours.. who doesnt wanna do some work on their car... or someone elses! the turbo has been bolted up to a 34 before, so its 99% guarenteed unbolt/bolt job.. and run the oil /water lines to the appropriate spot.. common.. easy $$$..

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been waiting for this day to come...

But i guess im going to have to pay on the day

as the car is for sale so thats "if" the car is still with me.

But it would be great to still have it and take it there

into the show. But if sold, ill still be there... :thumbsup:

Can't wait...

i mean if we and our cars are stuck at the show for like x ammount of hours.. who doesnt wanna do some work on their car... or someone elses! the turbo has been bolted up to a 34 before, so its 99% guarenteed unbolt/bolt job.. and run the oil /water lines to the appropriate spot.. common.. easy $$$..

Only because a turbo change involves oil and water lines which = coolant and oil on the grass which = us getting our arses kicked by Parramatta council.

count me in

1 question are youable to become a SAU memebr on the day also, will you have clb stickers etc there for me to put opn my car

please advise

Yes. Yes.

HEY GUYS....how is everyone.......dammit i havent been up here for acouple of months and got the letter in the mail. awesome to have it in sydney....the MINTIE will be there, i live like 5mins away from it...going to clean the car and thinking of painting it yellow :D

thank to adam and all the peoples that organize it..cheer!! i cant wait

Sounds like a good day. Probably wont enter the car, theres absolutely no point but I'll be out there to get some ideas off people who can afford to mod their Skyline!! haha

The number of "show cars" will be pretty low. Most will be slightly modded or stockish. At $10 is cheap parking - you'll drop more than that in the meter if you have to park on the street.

Haha, good point Tim!

Can I just point out that we currently have 24 entries. If this low attendance keeps up we will all get 2 prizes each. I know we live in the age of spontaneous action but it takes a lot to put this event on and we need heaps of entrants to make it work. I know there must be about a hundred of you thinking, oh yeah I'll probably enter. Get to it!!

please :D

you can enter on the day I think, but I wouldnt recommend it, as it would be way to much extra work for the ppl working on the day. imho

Sounds like a good day. Probably wont enter the car, theres absolutely no point but I'll be out there to get some ideas off people who can afford to mod their Skyline!! haha
there is a point!!!!!!!

we want as many lines (imports) as we can get there, you don't have to be a show car to enter!!!

and its only $10($20 nonmembers) to come!!

and I wanna see your car in the flesh so bring it :)

Why do you think there is no point?

The SnS is not just about "pretty cars" It's showing people what you got. It doesn't matter whether your skyline is stock, has a few scratches or a complete show car. We are trying to get every one with every kind of skyline to enter!

Come and help us beat the world record of most skylines in one place at a time.

I mean whats $10???

You will have an awsome day and meet many new people and I guarantee it!

These people speak the truth!

The key here is PARTICIPATION! Without participation, we have no community. Without a community, we may as well not have a car club... Without a car club, we can't continue to run these events!