The Toyo Tyres Skylines Australia Show'n'shine - 2007

Abo Bob

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to the crew who ran the show. Very well done and well organised.

Fantastic turn out.

It was good to meet some people from here, and for those who i didnt get to talk to, there's always the next event :D

I will say thank you also to all the organisers who did a fantastic job, cars were displayed well, music was mostly good and everyone behaved themselves pretty well, apart from those unfortunate few that decided to rip burnouts as they left... but anyway..

Oh, and, DAMN that RB30 which just pipped me for the Best Classic Skyline award! GRR, judges said it was really close so I'll look forward to a good battle next year!

I took 100+ pics so if you guys want any, chances are i have one of your car :D Just let me know if you want them :P

yeah it was an awesome day! i especially liked it this morning on the drive to sydney it went skyline skyline skyline skyline skyline skyline CHARADE skyline skyline skyline skyline skyline skyline lol everyone was probably wondering why a charade was following them the whole way haha

It was a good day finally meeting alot of people :D

good day.and congrats to all the winners.

good sussage sizzle you girls put on there.was a highlight of the day.

jeers to the wanker who wanted to cause trouble over somthing so little.he has to realise that skylines australia are held responsible for the parks condition.dont worry little bro your not the only one out there who was caught.next time get caught by the cops and pull that shit.end rant..

but other than that the day was great.thanks for all the judgeing bribes r32gtr peeps.in the end i gave it to the highest bidder.it worked out well.i got my ivory chess set that i allways wanted and you got the win :P:D

HOme now

Excellent day! top work guys

will get my pictures organised for everyone...dam batteries died on me but i got plenty of pics

thank you again :P

Can you send me the pics you took of my 34GT-R (00.34.00) I DIDNT TAKE ANY ! and dont have any with the new plates . Thanks Aaron. Oh and hows that being beaten by a 34gtr that wasnt even washed ! (guess the judges dont like purple )lol :D

Can you send me the pics you took of my 34GT-R (00.34.00) I DIDNT TAKE ANY ! and dont have any with the new plates . Thanks Aaron. Oh and hows that being beaten by a 34gtr that wasnt even washed ! (guess the judges dont like purple )lol :D

will do, as soon as i upload them :P

awesome day

Top work to Adam and Victor

.....ditto !! - a BIG THANKYOU !! to Adam & his band of helpers & volunteers for another AWESOME !!! SKYLINES AUSTRALIA SHOW & SHINE :D

I only took onne pic today of my favourite car. Unfortunaely, it doesn't show the fantastic Midnight Purple II paintwork:

post-4183-1183280317_thumb.jpg

Edited by NXTIME

Can you send me the pics you took of my 34GT-R (00.34.00) I DIDNT TAKE ANY ! and dont have any with the new plates . Thanks Aaron. Oh and hows that being beaten by a 34gtr that wasnt even washed ! (guess the judges dont like purple )lol :P

Here's a few for you :P Awesome car mate :D

post-12858-1183281069_thumb.jpg

post-12858-1183281084_thumb.jpg

post-12858-1183281098_thumb.jpg

post-12858-1183281110_thumb.jpg

I only took onne pic today of my favourite car. Unfortunaely, it doesn't show the fantastic Midnight Purple II paintwork:

Thanx Mate ! Ashame the sun wasnt out more as the paint looks great in the sunlight , :D now i have a few good ones of my car thanks to the guys that pm me some pics as well !

Congrats to the crew who ran the show. Very well done and well organised.

Fantastic turn out.

It was good to meet some people from here, and for those who i didnt get to talk to, there's always the next event :P

I would love to see some photos..I was the guy in the Dr30 :D with the plates DR30XX.

Yes add me to the list of thank you's!

Great job Adam, Doodz and the all the volunteers and helpers, was a really great day and good to see the club getting together and having a great day.

My mum even popped down with the camera to take a look and was really impressed by the quality and quantity of cars as well as the people - Said everyone who was near there cars was very obliging (spelling?) and happy to talk about their pride and joys.

I will have some pics as well just like 99% of you but will post em up later and point to the photo album site :D

P.S - Never get enough pics of those 34 GTR's sex sex sex.

I will say thank you also to all the organisers who did a fantastic job, cars were displayed well, music was mostly good and everyone behaved themselves pretty well, apart from those unfortunate few that decided to rip burnouts as they left... but anyway..

Oh, and, DAMN that RB30 which just pipped me for the Best Classic Skyline award! GRR, judges said it was really close so I'll look forward to a good battle next year!

I took 100+ pics so if you guys want any, chances are i have one of your car :D Just let me know if you want them :P

sorry I used the wrong qoute in the above post before. this post has the right quote. I would love any photos you ahd of my DR30..cheers

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Awesome to know. I have a Series 1, and When pulling my front bumper off for the first time i realised my reo/crash bar was a bit worse for wear, and was going to try pick up a better one soon just so i can replace it. Someone is selling a full series 2 front bar and brackets for a decent price, so was going to probably reuse my brackets and install the new second hand reo/crash bar. I also have a genuine Altia body kit to do up, spray and put on, and not sure if that will use the series 1 or series 2 brackets for the front bumper, so having both will be handy, and knowing i can drill holes out to make stuff fit between series is also handy to know!
    • I should also say that the while they are different the only parts that matter are the center headlight supports and center bar from S1 to S2. The center bar will work, but the S1 has holes that clips go through into the S1 bumper. So if you were super cheap you could simply drill the S2 bar. Same thing with the side/wings. They have slightly different 'clips' but can be made to work. The center headlight brackets however, cannot. This is also where the GTR differs, which has a different center bar, and different headlight supports (to either GTT system), it also has different 'wing' headlight supports which is what I am calling under the headlight. However those CAN be made to work with the GTT Reo for a GTR front bar by a small spacer and a drill/tapping a thread into the reo because the bolt positions are slightly different. So people only really need the center brackets to go between GTT S1, GTT S2, and GTR if you are happy to do some tinkering.
    • Indeed  😃  Appears the site is back up now (migrated not updated) - kudos @funkymonkey & @PranK
    • If this, then this You can't really get away without it. There are hacks that you can do in Nistune, but things are much easier with the sensor than without it. If you're not planning to Nistune the ECU, then stop right now and add it to your plan anyway, because the ECU is going to shit the bed over the missing ABS and TC computers that it expects to see, and you need Nistune to stop it chucking all its toys over the side of the crib.
    • hey guys, so ive done a complete +t conversion using mostly stock parts on my rb20de neo r34.  Im wanting to know if a boost pressure sensor is needed? Seems like the engine cuts out when i try to do a pull and I have a feeling its because a boost pressure sensor is missing. I'm using a stock r34 rb25det neo ecu.