SAU Community

Share Your Fav 'youtube'

andz

new engine weighs 230 (3rd generation), the old 8 litre (1st gen, cast by lambo, based off an old 5.9 truck v8) is still a glorified truck engine, weighs in at about 600kg if i recall correctly.

u still talking viper? it aint no falcodor v8 its a v10 mofo respect thy monster.

V8 still 2 cylinders short of something worth talking about :laugh:

Edited by Inline 6

heres something to talk about. balls of steel this guy has!

MOAR nutters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07QosKM13P8&NR=1

Some info on the last one.

engine.........................Twin Turbo V6

valvetrain.....................DOHC 3 Valves / Cylinder

displacement.............1998 cc / 121.9 cu in

power...........................985 bhp @ 8100 rpm

hp per litre...................492.99 bhp per litre

drive wheels...............4WD

front tire size...............285/680-17

rear tire size................285/680-17

weight...........................800 kg / 1764 lbs

wheelbase..................2540 mm / 100.0 in

front track.....................1512 mm / 59.5 in

rear track......................1510 mm / 59.4 in

length............................5050 mm / 198.8 in

width.............................1900 mm / 74.8 in

height...........................1510 mm / 59.4 in

transmission..............Sequential 6 Speed

Edited by Jack88

haha check the edit. after posting i relised my crack ways and put the suzuki in lol. however check the white thing at about 1:30, its ether some tricky dik editing or that car (thing) is just stupid.

more of the suzuki

Edited by Jack88

haha yeah. been watching all Milos stuff for the last hour. funny as.

also. will have a new comp soon steve. COD4 etc . hence why I havent been on Xfire. The old one doesnt want to live anymore

I used to live not far from Pikes Peak, and have driven to the top many times... crazy place

New Korean supercar..

you thought that Hyundai was the only automaker from Korea capable of stealing sales from the competition with models like the Genesis Sedan and upcoming Equus then think again, because the small coachbuilder from South Korea, Proto Motors has been building the Spirra S sports car since last year and from the looks of things the little super car that could is doing just fine. Originaly intended to offer outstanding performance on a budget, the original $100,000 Spirra was powered by a 4.6 Liter DOHC 32 valve V8 engine from a mid 1990s Ford Mustang Cobra with a maximum output of 320 HP and 312 lb-ft of torque. This allowed the Korean super car to go from 0 to 60 MPH in under 4.3 seconds and reach a top speed of over 200 MPH.

In 2008 the Spirra S was introduced with 400 HP in the form of a 2.7 Liter supercharged V6. Despite the newfound power, the Proto Spirra was only able to go from 0 to 60 MPH in just 4.8 seconds and reach a top speed of 190 MPH. So later on that year the automaker released the Spirra Turbo, priced at a slightly higher $129,000 the blower was swapped out for a hairdryer and the same 2.7 Liter V6 now makes 500 HP. In true super car fashion the Spirra is outfitted with luxuries like a full premium leather interior, Brembo brakes, Recaro bucket seats a MOMO steering wheel and even wireless broadband. The Spirra Turbo can go from 0 to 60 MPH in just 3.8 seconds and allow the 2,205 lb super car to go as fast as 217 MPH depending on trim level.

flying car jetsons style

u still talking viper? it aint no falcodor v8 its a v10 mofo respect thy monster.

V8 still 2 cylinders short of something worth talking about :)

lol. viper or not, its still an ohv clunker based on a 60's era commercial truck engine...

All of 100φ ARC titanium exhaust muffler for circuit break

front pipe: trust 94Φ stainless steel

muffler: order made based ARC100Φ Titanium pipe

cam: intake HKS Vcam Pro exhaust HKS 272 ° step2

And check out this guys videos. A whole heap of R34 GTRs with Titanium exhauts

http://www.youtube.com/user/keibnr34?view=videos

Edited by J-Dawg