SAU Community

Licence Plate Rental?

Driver

This just p!sses my right off...... I will only get personalised plates if I can think of something really clever.... and I refuse to "rent" my plates each year..... If I can't think of anything before this policy changes then I will simply refuse to hire license plates... and I am sure many people will do the same :P

Yep... Thats right..... The government staff members must sit at there desks and the following must occur....

Government Staff Member 1: Hey!!! I just thought of another way to exploit the Perth public!!!!!

Government Staff Member 2: Really??? How????

Government Staff Member 1: Why don't we make people have to rent there license plates instead of purchasing them, thus making sure that they are forced into paying a substantial sum of money every year as apposed to a one off payment.... We will make a nice tidy profit!!!!

Government Staff Member 2: Geeez your clever!!!!! The boss will love it!!!!! Man, you will get a raise for sure!!!

I tell ya its like being governed by the three stooges...

OMG, I haven't able to order my plates

Overdriver , do you have any idea when the new rules implement?

If it's soon, I'll get my plates next week, I delayed it for 2 months. Oh My F***King GOD

read the article carefully.

if u already have personalised plates they want be affected.

this ruling/law will only affect new plates when its introduced and then it want affect new plates.

commemerative, special event plates (ie eagles premiership) will all be affected as will popular or in high demand plates.

lucky SKYLINE is already in existance huh.

eriktufa

I rang up tranport place this morning about it to see if it would effect my plates they told me it wouldnt effect the plates i already have, but they wont tell me anything as they dont even know whats going on yet, they told me that the article on leasing plates was released prematurely anyway.

that really annoys the hell outta me! Glad got mine before - cost me goddamn $400 as it is!! and it'll stop people from selling their plates and making a profit out of them - thats stupid!