Jetstar Bites The Big Wang

adznight

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol after holding it in for awhile i got a confession to make

I work for Jetstar

Been in their customer call centre for about 3 months now and i tell you - they are a bunch of cheap skates. The only reason their airfares are so cheap is beacuse they have strict-ass policies on everything. No compassion or remorse for those flying due to death or family reasons. Its a bit of a hard job especially when ppl call up urgently needing to cancel/book flights due to deaths and we get told we can't help them. My first bit of advice given was to leave my heart at the door.

Also, i've never known of an airline that has so many schedule changes and cancellations with their flights.

These delays pale into insignificance to what I once endured.

Airr New Guinea isn't nown for reliability.

Delayed in Syd for 4 hrs, then delayed inn Brisbane for 3 days (no, that's not a typo) Plane was due to fly @ 6am on day 3. Arrived and was delayed until 18:30 that night!

We got owned!

Omurru your probably right bout the jstar asia 320s being the same age....

So where do you work? Qantas hangers? Im always down there hasselling engineers on when the planes are gonna be towed up to the gate!

Jetstar suck ass! was flying back from whitsundays to melb via brissie. we had a 3 hr stopover in brissie before boarding a qantas flight. but jetstar being the morons they are, we were 4 hrs late and missed the qantas flight. jetstar wouldnt pay for anything. no free food or drinks on the flight. no taxi vouchers at brissie, no hotel room for the night. nothing! PEOPLE, STAY AWAY FROM JETSTAR!

Qantas FTW!

Omurru your probably right bout the jstar asia 320s being the same age....

So where do you work? Qantas hangers? Im always down there hasselling engineers on when the planes are gonna be towed up to the gate!

last few months I have been working up at the terminal at qantas domestic. But as of tomorrow I am back to the workshops :P most of the time i'm in the main qantas 737 hangar though. The jetstar 320's get done by aaes or whatever the f**k it's called now, john holland or something. Went for a drive over there the other day to have a look around, it's like a boneyard over there random planes all over the joint missing bits :P