SAU Community

Neo 25 Or The 26?

momo

Just wondering if current owners of the series 2 are happy with the ne0 25 power and potential wise, or given the chance would go the 26. bearing in mind its wagon not being tuned for the track. How much is enough?.... thats probably a silly question but comments please. Is the extra costs for rebuilds etc worth it for this car?

the twin turbo isnt the only thing with the autech version .. so you do get more for your money other than just a stronger motor.

so thats something else to keep in mind!

also bear in mind that the stagea fuel economy is " thirsty at best "" and I Cant see the rb26dett being any less thirsty

( could cost you a small fortune if its your daily driver! )

Dude, of coarse everyone would go the 26. Its a 26.

Put it in Skyline terms, do you want a GTST or a GTR?

Think of it this way. GTR motor + boost + PFC + exhaust = 250awkw

GTST with exhaust, pfc, cooler, exhaust, turbo, cams and more ... =250awkw.

Dude, of coarse everyone would go the 26. Its a 26.

Put it in Skyline terms, do you want a GTST or a GTR?

Think of it this way. GTR motor + boost + PFC + exhaust = 250awkw

GTST with exhaust, pfc, cooler, exhaust, turbo, cams and more ... =250awkw.

Yes, I understand that, but its more a question of economics and reality/necessity, than desire. if 250 kw is all you want then the 25 is better cos it cost you 10000 grand less, take the turbo and cams out of that and your ahead. Ok you havent got the brembos.

Probably a bad question.

Yes, I understand that, but its more a question of economics and reality/necessity, than desire. if 250 kw is all you want then the 25 is better cos it cost you 10000 grand less, take the turbo and cams out of that and your ahead. Ok you havent got the brembos.

Probably a bad question.

Or the GTR suspension, drivetrain, extra body strengthening, pizzazzzzzzzzz, wow factor :laughing-smiley-014: toys, toys, toys, toys, yoohoo.

I love my Stagea, sorry.

Or the GTR suspension, drivetrain, extra body strengthening, pizzazzzzzzzzz, wow factor :laughing-smiley-014: toys, toys, toys, toys, yoohoo.

I love my Stagea, sorry.

Add: comparing RS S manual which im led to believe has the gtr running gear.

Happy to hear you love your stagea, 260RS is worth it in your opinion, thats great.

Running costs with a 26 generally are higher.

As you wouldnt put a stock turbo'd 26 in if you have it out of the car, and then you might aswell at least freshen the motor for safety sake.

Where the 25, hi-flow turbo and a few bits and away you go as the NEO is gonna be a LOT newer than the 26 for the equivalent price.

my rs4 s had 200kw atw with a front mount, fuel pump, powerfc and exhaust, standard turbo, standard injectors, standard air flow meter

the question is do you want a fast wagon or a slower wagon? if you want a fast want then go for the Autech and i htink Tim got one for sale. Hes just got it and wanted to sell it away change of taste. If you are content with 200kw@wheels then gor for the RS4s.

the question is do you want a fast wagon or a slower wagon? if you want a fast want then go for the Autech and i htink Tim got one for sale. Hes just got it and wanted to sell it away change of taste. If you are content with 200kw@wheels then gor for the RS4s.

Who is Tim and how much does he want for it...let me know or get him to shoot me a PM

they still aren't race cars tho.. remember it's still a wagon - If you want to do stupid crazy things (yay*goteam for awesome) then get the autech and have a wagon that is not a wagon, or drive a waogn unlike a wagon - you get the drift

Or get the RS4 and get a wagon that still is a wagon but is a fun wagon nonetheless - an awesome still - but not an autech and still a wagon

They still weight shoite loads - no matter what one you get :P The still ahve aerodynamics of a tuissue box - no matter which one you get

They are still domestic (albeit domestic disorder style domestic) no matter which one you get.

Given the choice i would have gone the 260RS - but i do not have that much money :D ... yet look at paying double the price for the 260RS

Am i making sense???