SAU Community

R33 build up - (advice pls)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by Soulja

Inasnt i am 17 turning 18 why? like i said i must be mistaken cuz i have had friends done it to there car in the states.

I found wat im tring to talking about i guess u guy have no idea what im talking about so maybe this will give u an idea sorry again for the mixup

RB26DETT engine has been fully tuned and overhauled just 6,000 kms ago

sorry again i guess i didnt explain it right my fault

I knew it! :P

the clues came when u talked firstly about the 500hp nos shot and then about the 35psi boost.

So i can predict this 600rwhp vette of yours is a long long long long long way from ever happening!

I aint having a go at u, but unless u have a car that is capable dont talk about 'WHEN' your 600rwhp vette is done it will do all the things it gonna! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulja, why are you here? You don't own a Skyline, you don't intend on owning one, you don't even seem to LIKE them, and you never have anything useful to say. And you then start throwing around meaningless phrases like "32 psi is possible" like you know what you're on about when you don't. So why exactly do you post in these forums?

Btw what do you do for a living so that you can afford a 500hp car when you're only 17?

Guest INASNT

the vette is in the process; im currently looking for a place to stroke the 350 to 396 and once that is done the d-1 Procharge will be brought and install. (and yes the d-1 procharge sc can hold max boost of 32psi if you dont belived me go to http://www.procharger.com/models.shtml i am talking about D-1 model) I may not have any idea about turbo cars (i was just tring to help) but i know my america/v8 cars so plz dont tell me 32psi (never said 35) boost is not possable and yes 600hp is not my aim i said 500

i hope u plan to drive the vette on roads that are straight coz u know how corners and vettes dont like each other :P

Guest INASNT

This is turning into a flame war, so i am editing all my post

sorry, i wont post unless im 100% sure im right sorry again.

Goodluck Lepperfish hope to see your car when its done

buck buck buck buck chicken :P

Originally posted by INASNT

buck buck buck buck chicken :P

ahahahaha good try but no im not saying anything.

After u get the turbo and the rest of the mod install i would get the chip custum program 4 your set-up might cost alittle more but will be wroth it

Guest INASNT

ahahahaha good try but no im not saying anything.

After u get the turbo and the rest of the mod install i would get the chip custum program 4 your set-up might cost alittle more but will be wroth it

wrong again matie, i already got a apexi power fc which is a fully programmable computer!

Apparently the Stage 2 GCG Turbo can hit 300rwkw with a little to much boost the 9:1 cr of the RB25 det can handle.

BUT.. for 300rwkw 2450 is a fairly good price i think if you compare custome manifolds dump pipe modifications stock look etc..

Depends really what you are after.. And Also remember the GCG turbo will spool quicker than a GT30 for example that will make 300rwkw due to the exhaust housing.

300rwkw is going to be too much for the standard RB25 I think.

Around 240-260 Im aiming for. I want minimum lag with a good boost through the rev range, just like the 28 is doing now, But just some power would be nice.

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by -Joel-

Apparently the Stage 2 GCG Turbo can hit 300rwkw with a little to much boost the 9:1 cr of the RB25 det can handle.

BUT.. for 300rwkw 2450 is a fairly good price i think if you compare custome manifolds dump pipe modifications stock look etc..

Depends really what you are after.. And Also remember the GCG turbo will spool quicker than a GT30 for example that will make 300rwkw due to the exhaust housing.

whats a 2450?? u mean 2540 right? The 2540 is a shit turbo and i would stay away from it