SAU Community

Where To Position The Greddy Profec B Spec Ii Inside

Hi people,

Before you abuse me I have done a search for this and couldn’t find anything.

I am going to buy the Greddy Profec B Spec II ebc for my R34 GTT. Few questions:

1. Where have people positioned the actual device in the R34 cabin?

2. Is it handy in the spot that it is installed in or would you install it somewhere else if you were to do it again?

I have an empty DIN under my stereo but not sure how it would fit/look there as the device is much smaller than DIN size.

Ps. Any tips/warning about the installation of this ebc in a R34 GTT?

Any helpful advice would be much appreciated.

:domokun:

What i did, i know its a 33 but same same...

I attached it to a panel that you call pull out.....drilled 2 holes and black cable tied it there.....prob not the most attractive method but still looks good and does the job...

What i did, i know its a 33 but same same...

I attached it to a panel that you call pull out.....drilled 2 holes and black cable tied it there.....prob not the most attractive method but still looks good and does the job...

sounds like a plan.

I assume you mean the empty DIN panel?

Also is it a pain to switch from high boost to low boost on the fly or is it just 1 button and that it?

well mines on the right just above the boonet latch.....im also tall and am yet to hit it....

Greddy profec II is a simple one button push to switch between hi and low....

Well, when I finally get around to having my PFC & Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost controller installed, I'm gonna have the controller put into the coin slot on the right hand side, obviously the back section would have to be cut out.

besides, i put my coins in the ash tray in the centre console anyway, holds more coins & easier to access :D