SAU Community

Drag Gt-r From Uae

NXTIME

Plenty of pics of UAE drag cars (including skylines) here:

http://www.motorplex.ae/PhotoGallery.aspx?...=48&GPage=1

FSW, I have seen the Speed D car site a few times and have followed its progression. Some great results there. I do find it strange that they have reverse-flow mounted the twin entry drag cooler.

Yer i can get some details for you as Mario tunes my GTR for me. I seen it run its 8.2 sec pass and the car is very impressive. Mind you it is even down to carbon fibre door skins. But you should hear it run......sweeeet.

Mario's father told me the engine was good for 900HP at the wheels

But to be truthful you should see his sand run patrol...that thing is just bloody plain old scarey

nice! That thai car is nuts. their track looks pretty hairy too.

interesting that they are still using a profec B II to control that much boost and such a massive turbo

Plenty of pics of UAE drag cars (including skylines) here:

http://www.motorplex.ae/PhotoGallery.aspx?...=48&GPage=1

FSW, I have seen the Speed D car site a few times and have followed its progression. Some great results there. I do find it strange that they have reverse-flow mounted the twin entry drag cooler.

im disappointed, no one has introduced them to 9sec all day vl turbos....

ok guys heres a brakedown of my car

rb26 stck strock stock crank, stock block 86mm custom srz(cp pistons),alloy GRP rods,custom ATI 2sd with 4wd adaptor by MICK AUSI TCE converter which is crap changing now to neil chance,head= 2mm over size titanium valves, double titanium valve spring by ?????? ,titanium retainers. custom custom :thumbsup: 12.8mm and 12.6 mm @ 311 ,299 jun cams ,SZR dry sum setup, Custom SZR intake 80mm T/B ,SCUBA STEVE water cooler , SCUBA STEVE exhast manifold , 88mm borgwarna AIRWERKS turbo 47psi ,NITROS EXPRESS 300hp kit only for spool up , 11.5, 26 , 16 et street tires ,

HP 930 whith out gas 1234 with gas on dyno dynamics dyno

best time= 8.1 testing 8.2 race day MPH 174-178 with out gas and 1.7 60ft

having trobles getting off the line and when i use gas the car gets way crossed up and 2 dangerous so yeah its good for mid 7s

Fuel= C16

next mods=single peice carbon front end, bigg tires 15/10.5/28 all round ,new converter ,and big weight reduction as the car is way 2 heavy 1320kg dry. ohhh yeah and

side by side 8sec passes is normal for dubai in s/s 6 if you dont run 8s you wont make it to race day :thumbsup: 8 cars per class

street clas you have to run low 10s and only manual gear box or same goes you not making it to race day

ok guys heres a brakedown of my car

rb26 stck strock stock crank, stock block 86mm custom srz(cp pistons),alloy GRP rods,custom ATI 2sd with 4wd adaptor by MICK AUSI TCE converter which is crap changing now to neil chance,head= 2mm over size titanium valves, double titanium valve spring by ?????? ,titanium retainers. custom custom ;) 12.8mm and 12.6 mm @ 311 ,299 jun cams ,SZR dry sum setup, Custom SZR intake 80mm T/B ,SCUBA STEVE water cooler , SCUBA STEVE exhast manifold , 88mm borgwarna AIRWERKS turbo 47psi ,NITROS EXPRESS 300hp kit only for spool up , 11.5, 26 , 16 et street tires , HP 930 whith out gas 1234 with gas on dyno dynamics dyno

best time= 8.1 testing 8.2 race day MPH 174-178 with out gas and 1.7 60ft

having trobles getting off the line and when i use gas the car gets way crossed up and 2 dangerous so yeah its good for mid 7s

Fuel= C16

Woowww.... Thats insane. Well, there's a new record for a DOT tyred Skyline as far as I know. And plenty more in it by the looks, amazing effort man!