SAU Community

Almost Owned By A Camry!?!?!

made_guy

Not a great place to register you street race experience but anyway.... ummmm ok

MAN!!! haha i can't even get mad at you, cos of your username dammit!!

nah i agree man, but i'm not sure if the info they have (ie a white r33 with stock wheels 'somewhere' on the gold coast) would be enough for a circumstantial conviction.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it make you all that happy if you did beat a camry?

heck yeah!! that's a craaaazy question.

i think its pretty safe to say most, if not allllll of us are haunted by the thought of a demonic camry chasing us down?!?

whoooh - ok enough replies, i gotta get back to pretending to work!

I wont bother entertaining you with a large post, its clear you missed my pun...and i'm well aware of what "camber" is...it's good to see you have perfected it "on the inside". Just have to work on the outside now?

btw..tell us all how you did this with stock suspension components?

^^nice one champ, last i checked, most roads have two lanes...and on a bend, one is usually outside, while the other is....ahh why am i telling you? you're a legend!!

^^nice one champ, last i checked, most roads have two lanes...and on a bend, one is usually outside, while the other is....ahh why am i telling you? you're a legend!!

so long story short, in your opinion the lane you were in had perfect camber and hence your car handled like it was on rails and yet the camry still kept up...by going into the "outside lane" which obviously would have had opposing camber.

meh.

ur soo harsh matt..

leave the year 12 kid off this.. hes on holidays.. haha

anyway.. u prob got done by an old JZX chaser.. they look like the old widebody camry but hide a JZ engine underneath.. whats also bad too is its probably an auto yo.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah go the JZx80 chasers :P if you see a white one on your tail its me :dry:

so long story short, in your opinion the lane you were in had perfect camber and hence your car handled like it was on rails and yet the camry still kept up...by going into the "outside lane" which obviously would have had opposing camber.

meh.

meh? haha you label me a school kid and you use - "meh"?? hahaha

and yeah the extra camber on the inside lane of this particular bend does allow you to go in pretty fast if you want while still staying in your lane as you exit the turn. Clearly you're having trouble with the basic physics of driving, but you can usually take turns faster if you have extra room to exit wide - as in, into the other lane... but thanks, i'm thoroughly entertained by your argumentativeness despite continual correction :dry::P

meh? haha you label me a school kid and you use - "meh"?? hahaha

and yeah the extra camber on the inside lane of this particular bend does allow you to go in pretty fast if you want while still staying in your lane as you exit the turn. Clearly you're having trouble with the basic physics of driving, but you can usually take turns faster if you have extra room to exit wide - as in, into the other lane... but thanks, i'm thoroughly entertained by your argumentativeness despite continual correction :dry::P

I and others (if you look) label you a school kid because of the nature of your post, a label you have to date refused to rebut so I could assume it's true. As for "meh" I apoligise for using language obviously below you, you're clearly of such a higher interlect than I....street racing camry's, on suburban streets, through corners and then coming on a forum to talk about it.

Basic physics of driving, yes, it's amazing how much you know, yet I fail to see how you've corrected me. My statement was that; despite your belief that you had the advantage of driving in the lane with "perfect camber" (and the fact you had recently fitted a new dump pipe), the camry still managed to keep up.

For the record I don't doubt the road had favourable camber, it was probably other factors that caused the camry to keep up, such as driving skill.

harden up you homos... let's settle this with who has the louder exhaust

Eug <3..but I haven't fitted my new dump pipe yet?? :dry: