22nd Of June - 3 Of July

HEKT1C

Didn't take long hey Jason? :thumbsup:

So let me understand what you wrote:

- "sum guy in a beemer who was behind me booted past me"

- "i droped it from 5th to 3rd"

- "cops chased me not him"

- "impounded on 3rd of july for 'street racing'"

So why did you drop it down to 3rd again?

What pedal did you press after the gear down; the accelerator or brake?

Sorry to say mate, cops are not stupid (and neither are we), and you were clearly way over 60, so their actions are 100% justified.

Also if they decide to throw everything at you; you'll get fined for power to weight and loose another 3 demerit points. These 3 points, attached to the 3 for speeding, will give you an additional 3 months suspension, on top of what you'll get for speeding/racing offense.

i droped it to speed lol get to car wash quiker :$, the beamer from behind changed lanes and floored it, i wasnt going him, it was a 323 i, seen him around before, if i were racing i would of pumped him? lol ahh well ive accepted the fact im f**ked, getting a lawyer n shit saveing cash for a fine even geting a weekend job at kenards hopefuly for that extra 300dollars..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i herd that the power to weight demerit thing only aplys to people who get their p's like after 1st of july? is this true or not.. i know that you get a fine (this was before 1st of july) but this other r33 owner i know on his p's told me that yer, only new p platers get 3 demerit points true or faulse

Edited by HEKT1C

also i herd that the power to weight demerit thing only aplys to people who get their p's like after 1st of july? is this true or not.. i know that you get a fine (this was before 1st of july) but this other r33 owner i know on his p's told me that yer, only new p platers get 3 demerit points true or faulse

false. the new laws apply to the people getting their p's from july 1st, but the new fine applies to anyone breaking the power to weight limit

lol looks lilke ill be rideing my bike for a while lol.. mum recons im going to get that impounded to for not wearing a helmate lol :$... hmm stupidest thing i have ever done, didnt think nothign of it at the time but now im kicking my own arse hard... a well learnt lesson.

Look bro, you will probably get a fairly big fine, licensed suspended for like 6 months or something... then... a traffic offense charge recorded under your name. That's about it... I would try my best to avoid the possible charge - get yourself a good solicitor and expect to pay around $500+ for their services on this.

Good luck.

How much do lawyers/solicitors cost? At the end of the day it sounds like you were speeding along, at over 15km/h over the limit. Otherwise you would have categorically told the officers as such. But knowing how quick you were going thought it would be too hard a sell with a straight face when the police aske for you to say "i was doing the speed limit"

So, no biggie. You are not going to jail for fiddling with 6yr olds or anything. You are not a criminal. You happened to break a law, some would say a silly law.

Sux, but, what can you do when the statistics give rise to legislation that is an attempt to save people from themselves.

Justbe careful re-getting legal advise that you dont end up down a deeper financial hole with the same result

Legal fees vary, depending on the solicitor, the firm and the case etc.

On average solicitors get paid like $200 - $800 an hour... they reply to your email - they log it down, they speak to you on the phone whilst masturbating - they log it down, they write up a standard letter and hit the print button in MS Word - they log it down... you get the picture, right?

Look, it's not a major offense, you wouldn't worry too much - and with the fine, you will have the Court's support in paying this off, e.g. $50.00 a month until it's paid off etc - so don't worry too much mate. Look, just drive more carefully next time.

All in all - a fine, suspension of license and a kick up the groin is all that will happen.

Good luck - when are you going to court - have you been officially summoned yet?

Good luck,

well this bloke i use to work with got done for driveing without a licence, wel... he lost his licence liek 12 times? got his ps when he was 18 got off em like when he was 24 (this year) anway he lost his licence the last time and he got caught driveing he had a soliciter and spent liek 1,500 or sumthing along the lines of that, and he got off with 1 month no licence and a 2k fine or somethin and if he got caught drivein again without licence he would go jail from 1 - 6 months, well along the lines of that.. or was it loosing his licence all together, not sure but hes calmed down ALOT he use to light up the streets on jobsites now he dosnt so his changed lol

Legal fees vary, depending on the solicitor, the firm and the case etc.

On average solicitors get paid like $200 - $800 an hour... they reply to your email - they log it down, they speak to you on the phone whilst masturbating - they log it down, they write up a standard letter and hit the print button in MS Word - they log it down... you get the picture, right?

Look, it's not a major offense, you wouldn't worry too much - and with the fine, you will have the Court's support in paying this off, e.g. $50.00 a month until it's paid off etc - so don't worry too much mate. Look, just drive more carefully next time.

All in all - a fine, suspension of license and a kick up the groin is all that will happen.

Good luck - when are you going to court - have you been officially summoned yet?

Good luck,

no i havnt been officialy summond yet, the police woman said that it could take up to 6 months to go to court and 4 months for the court summon or somthing along the lines of that. was more thinking of f**k how am i going to explain this to dad lol..

spunky did u work at i primus?

Edited by Adzmax - Keep it clean cheif

she was pushy as hell being a big smart arse saying shit like " oh pitty you didnt drift it out of that corner" or "you can move your car on the toe truck if you want, because we dont wana rip your front off driving it, but if you want we can rip it off" or " just dont do any burnouts when you put it up on the truck" no shit she was the bigest bitch out, wanted to slap her, the other cops were like shakein their heads.. she was questioning me and was telling me off "what you meen you dont know how fast you were going" < she was going on about that for like 5 mins, writeing down my answers, and asked me if this story goes on paper then what do i want for a quote shes like "want me to tell them somethign good like drop the clutch broo fully sick".

And you got attitude for what exactly? Sure there may be some people out there that need to improve their social skills, police included. But you were the one lying to them about your speed and what you were about to do rowing the car back to 3rd. They were of course trying to bait you so that you would give something up. If your guilty the best thing to do is shut up and dont answer anything you dont have to. If you are in the clear and have done nothign wrong, work with them there and then. Saves a trip to court.

But sounds liek you gave yourself up and they were goating you. Seems to have worked

lol if you were in 5th you woulda been over 80k's easy, then you dropped it to third at over 80km/h thats a fair bit of a jump in the revs... sounds like you're gonna cop it hard

4th it was a typo lol :P was being nice to the police , i didnt have attitude i didnt lie at all i simply said i didnt know how fast i was going she said 80 90kms i said possibly n she freaked at me, i knew i was in trouble so i tryed to co operate as best as i could, now i have been educated i should of lied my arse off saying i was doing speed limit n to ask to show evidence then call my dad to call his soliciter and said eat me and drove off.. i shift to 4th at about 60 km i sit at like 2,000 revs put it to third im like.. uhh not sure ill chek it out later, i know i was going over the limit i even told them that but i was unsure.. i should of said like 80 then its like 3 points? ahh well lesson learnt like i said..

when should i get a soliciter involved when i get my court date or should i involve them now?

no i havnt been officialy summond yet, the police woman said that it could take up to 6 months to go to court and 4 months for the court summon or somthing along the lines of that. was more thinking of f**k how am i going to explain this to dad lol..

spunky did u work at i primus?

Edited by Adzmax - Keep it clean cheif

Yeah, that sounds right... I noticed you often say "along the lines of that..." hi hi ih.... don't worry, just tell your Father the truth... he'll understand... everyone young goes through this - this is part of life... good luck bro.

No, I have never worked at Iprimus!