SAU Community

Wsid 11/7

B-Man

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im going unless wsid cancel it again. I was a bit disappointed this week as left work early, changed the wheels, took out the spare and everything out of the boot and get there to see it cancelled for wind, but it wasnt windy at night...

there will be a massive turnout but im still heading out there....i want to get my 12 second run....

So is everyone still going to this?.. i'm worried if i waste my time changing tyres its gonna rain again <sigh>

forecast says SHOWER or 2

when is it ??

how much is it to drive on track ?

is it drift or strip times ??

i have never been b4 so as much info as possible

cheers..

aparently its going to clear up soon and then be fine for the rest of the day....still keen as but waiting to see if the weather falls in line.....it better!!!!

im heading home before to change wheels if its fine....suppose thats the luxury of living fairly close to wsid....fingers crossed again ppl!!!

Yeah - I don't think I will be able to make it now. Am not 100% happy with the car, so will get some little things fixed up first.

Had a tune after increasing the fuel pressure and getting new 4.5" exhaust on - and making more power now, but there is a little lean spot in the rev range according to the Wideband 02 - I can drive around it on the street - and it's only when off boost and low in the rev range - but want to get it fixed before I go hammering it ;)

Also have a slow leak in the left hand front tyre - so need to get that fixed - Don't want to get out there and have a flat - space saver wheel doesn't clear the big brakes on the front - damn it - you learn the hard way hey....