SAU Community

Carsales Black Stagea

leetom

wow lots of different bits on that one.. any idea what sort of edition this is?

Definitely Dayz front bar, maybe even Dayz all round? Looks the same as mine but black. Looks hot in black for sure, shame about the faux wood interior :laughing-smiley-014: ... but that's me!

44000kms for 99 version? That's pretty good if it's legit.

Couldn't recognise the badge at the rear left side. Mine just has a grey badge that says 'Dayz Neo Series' or something.

Edited by webng

It's a Prime Edition with "Dayz" aero front & rear bumpers. $26K? making a nice $6 - $8K profit there good work!

44,000Km? you'd think they'd at least make it believable!!

I have found nothing in my records of a 2 tone paint scheme so I wouldn't be suprised if it was done by the owner (perhaps due to an accident?)

17" manual (S) wheels

auto wholesale in cannington have a two tone stag for sale,white over beige!!! :laughing-smiley-014: and they want $20,000 for it

Yeah, saw that one the other day - its got an NA grill on it too. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. :sleep:

Its nice, I like the look.

Ummm, guys, 44000 for a 99 seems right to me. say it was sitting around in a yard for half a year before going to aussieland, thats around 7000kms per year. What I do in mine.

My 1997 S1 came with all legit books into Qld 3 years ago now at 48500, again 7yrs of Jap useage for 7000kms roughly a year...... the 1st qld owner did almost 30000km in one year :laughing-smiley-014:

With the cars sitting around, I put that down to why my timing belt was starting to look old, hence it was replaced upon my first service (also put it down to over-preventative advice from the servicer).

My stagea is at 91000kms now, goes like a pig in shit. Only bad spot is around the mirrors with a rust bubble either side, underneath is perfect and clean. Always ask for auction sheets and service / log books. :nyaanyaa:

goes like a pig in shit.

That's a new one :)

44,000 seems pretty realistic IMO. Well the engine bay does look relatively new. I bought my 00' model with 52,000 on the clock last year. I've only done around 3000 in it in the past 8 months.

PS. Woodgrainz is 4 teh win