SAU Community

Fs: 332rwkw - 96 R33 Gts-t S2 - Sold

Item: R33 GTS-T 1996 Model Full Series 2 Model

Item Condition: First Aust owner - Grade 4 complience

Reason for Selling: I have no room for an S15, R33, Rodeo, GSXR750 and a new company car... So selling the rodeo and R33 to make space...

Price and Payment Conditions: Was $26,500, $26,000, $25,000, $23,000, $22,000 - Now $20,000

Contact Details: Colin 0433 123 024 (Use sms and ill call you back as im usually at work) or PM or post here

Most of you know my car well and know how long ive had it and the dollars spent. But for those who dont, here you go;

Car cost me 30k back in the day and ive spent about another 30k between then and now, I have reciepts for over 60k.

This car has seriouslly only done 13000km's in the last 3 years, as I have had company cars this is not my daily driver.

OK the car has the following....

Fresh engine rebuild (14 months old, done 4200km's)

New pistons, shock pinned and xray'ed rods, linished crank and basic tidy up of block

600X300X76 FMIC with custom pipe work to suit high mount

All pipe work is HPC coated, inc dump pipes and intercooler piping

Garrett GT30 Turbo (0.7 front cover 0.82 rear housing) done approx 2000km's

42mm External wastegate (plumbed back into the exhast for legality)

Stainless High mount exhaust manifold

New gaskets all round

550cc Nismo Injectors

Spitfire Coil packs

HKS SSQV mounted in front right hand guard on intercooler pipwork

HKS EXHAUST CAM GEAR

N1 OIL PUMP

New Nissan Water Pump

New idle'r bearing

New Crank Angle Sensor

BLITZ SBC ID iii D SPEC Boost Controler

PFC & HAND CONTOLER

FUEL PRESSURE REG and Autometer Gauge

BOSCH 040 Fuel Pump

GATES PRO SERIES TIMING BELT

CUSTOM 3" EXHAUST FORM TURBO BACK IN STAINLESS

3" HIGH FLOW CAT

1" LOWERED KING SPRINGS ALL ROUND (Sits a very legal 150mm from the ground)

BILSTEIN SHOCKS ALL ROUND

Whiteline Sway Bars front and rear

TOMEI ELECTRONIC HICAS LOCK KIT WITH SHIMS

Z32 AFM

K&N POD (mounted in the front guard for cold air intake, bolted in for legality also)

FULL S2 MSPEC BODY KIT WITH REAR PODS STILL INTACT

IRIDIUM PLUGS (HEAT RANGE 7)

BLITZ OIL CATCH CAN

80,300KM'S ON THE DASH NOW

Jim Berry Custom/Special clutch, good for plenty of 400rwkw dump and burns

Gear box has OS 4th and 5th gear set, fitted by Diff Laping at Kedron made for track work

RDA Slotted Rotors all the way round

Piston kits on all calipers

Paduate Race pads all round

Dot 5 Race fluids in the brake system

Reconditioned Master Cylinder with bored out piston for greater braking responce and feeling

Only ever driven with 98RON fuels (Ultimate/V-power)

Street Rims

255 Back / 235 Front

17" VOLK TE37 RIMS POWDER COATED SILVER

There is probablly more that i will have forgotten also....

Interia

G-TECH ON DASH

APEXI TURBO TIMER

BLITZ EXHAUST TEMP GAUGE

BLITZ BOOST GAUGE

PIONEER CD/MP3 HEAD UNIT

PIONEER 6 1/2" SPLITS

PFC HAND CONTROLER

BLITZ ID-iii HAND CONTROLER

BLITZ EXHAUST GADGE & BOOST GADGE ON A PILLER

CLARION A CLASS 12" SUB

PHENIX GOLD AMP

MONGOOSE 3 POINT BATTERY BACKUP ALARM

DRIVER AND PASSANGER AIRBAGS

Extras

HID Headlamp conversion

Nokia Bluetooth Hands Free kit installed

CUSTOM FERRARI CANDY YELLOW PAINT JOB

CUSTOM FRONT BAR MODS TO SUIT INTERCOOLER

REMOTE FOR HEAD UNIT

1/2 INCH BREAKER BAR AND SOCKETS AND EXTENSIONS FOR THE WHEELS

LOCKING NUTS

FULL SET OF NISSAN SKYLINE FLOOR MATS (COST ME $400)

ICE COLD A/C JUST BEEN RECO 134A GAS (13/01/06)

REAR ADJUSTABLE CASTOR RODS

Car is QLD registered until April 08

In this state with all listed above the car is $26,500 NEG

(Number plates not included as they have my name on em so you dont need em)

Thanks Col

260rwkw @ 14.0 psi (Dynologic - Allstar)

281rwkw @ 15.3 psi (Dynodynamics - Godzilla Motorsport)

300rwkw @ 17.8 psi (Dynodynamics - Godzilla Motorsport)

332rwkw @ 20.9 psi (Dynodynamics - Mercury)

Car ran a 11.8 @ 128mph two weeks ago at willowbank on street tyres, have not run with the slicks yet.

I would imagine, with a good launch and not tyre slip then a 10 second pass it in the bag.

The car has run a 131mph pass before also, however with a slower ET due to a very poor launch by me.

Video of it on the dyno, notice the how hard the power comes on --->

Once motor is properly run in, I would suggest no less than 350rwkw from 23psi, which is great considering the stock cams are still in place.

Change the cams and re-tune and you could have a solid 370rwkw, mabay with some flowing and a thicker head gasket an easy 390/400rwkw.

Pics

19.jpg

96.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks for having a look!!!

The car will be missed, its the fastest car I have ever owned and built. It is a very regretful sale, but I hope it goes to a good SAU home. :thumbsup:

post-2979-1183984022_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984665_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984685_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984698_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984718_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984738_thumb.jpg

post-2979-1183984753_thumb.jpg

Item: R33 GTS-T 1996 Model Full Series 2 Model

Item Condition: First Aust owner - Grade 4 complience

Reason for Selling: I have no room for an S15, R33, Rodeo, GSXR750 and a new company car... So selling the rodeo and R33 to make space...

Price and Payment Conditions: $26,500 neg

Contact Details: Colin 0433 123 024 or PM or post here

Hey Col just wondering what wastgate brand and stainless manifold are you running? Did you do the work on it yourself?

col what the hell are ya doing??? Bloody regretful sale mate sorry to see ya get rid of it, whats the next project? the new owner will be happy with it thats for sure

There is no "next project" Adam, the S15 and the new car will keep me entertained tho, plus I got the GSX-R for fun too.

I hope the new owner is a memeber/user of SAU so I can keep tabs on it, I love this car. I just have no room for it and I dont drive it anymore.

Hey Col just wondering what wastgate brand and stainless manifold are you running? Did you do the work on it yourself?

Good question, both were sourced on ebay and all work was completed at home yes, apart from the custom intercooler pipework as I don't have a tig welder.

This car was completlly build by me and my father in-law, only work done outside my garage was the tune on the pfc and the prep work on the block/crank/rods.

So the exhaust manifold was an XPower out of china which was brought to Australia, test fitted and then sent away for reconstruction by exhaust shop before application. As the china copys would not last 5 minutes at this power application. The wastegate is a HKS rip-off but it works a treat in conjuction to the ID-III. The mainifold and dump pipes are HPC coated by the way and the dump is then wrapped in heat tape and a custom heat shield has been made for the turbo and dump to stop heat getting through the firewall...

• 2 months later...
Nice car,

will suss out the finances and hopefully get in contact with you later in the week. Had my heart set on an evo, but this seems pretty good value.

Hopefully will be in touch

Yeah no worries, ready to sell...

Just have to do the road worthy cert which I will have lined up as soon as I have a serious buyer...

what is comp insurance like on this thing mate? if you dont mind me asking. I went a stocko r34GTT because i was afraid on insuring something like this

I pay $998 per annum plus $35 for rating one protection through Just Car, thats insured for $24,500 (its the most i could get out of them)

Perfect driving history, no fines, no accidents, no claims in the past 5 years, garaged in lockup in built garage, 25 year old driver, no additional drivers listed.

Thats will all mods listed too, already has 2 point approved battery backup alarm installed too, so it complys with just cars terms.

Call just car and see, as my policy has been under a grand for the past 3 years...

Ive owned skylines for 7 years now and it started getting cheap round the time i turned 20/21

You wont know until you call and get a quote, driving history and area you live in are more important to quotation rather than age.

As with age mainly the excess changes...