SAU Community

I Would Sell Your Mom For This!

don't nur spec have green cam covers?

I didn't even look under the bonnet , I thought that pic was the red car !! There are heaps of differences between that car and a genuine NUR !!!

didnt know there was an m spec nur?

Here you go mate, this is the real deal , not just the badge, a beautiful black, bog stock M-spec NUR.

Stooge007 , have a look at the interior , thats the main diff.

Ronin 09, You don't have to resort to the built date mate, or the vin for that matter , Heaps of other stuff , even the seats are not series II..

post-5240-1184128283_thumb.jpg

post-5240-1184128313_thumb.jpg

post-5240-1184128349_thumb.jpg

wrxhoon, yeah i always thought the NUR had leather seats...

No mate , Vspec II Nur has normal Series II seats ( black cloth) only M-spec cars ( both NUR and none NUR) have heated leather seats.

The white car in the pic with NUR badge has series one seats + lots of other normal series one stuff, evn the Nissan I/d plate on the firewall is different colour on the NUR spec cars !!!! 300km speedo ( yes 300 not 320) and the list goes on and on ....

No mate , Vspec II Nur has normal Series II seats ( black cloth) only M-spec cars ( both NUR and none NUR) have heated leather seats.

The white car in the pic with NUR badge has series one seats + lots of other normal series one stuff, evn the Nissan I/d plate on the firewall is different colour on the NUR spec cars !!!! 300km speedo ( yes 300 not 320) and the list goes on and on ....

That's it I give up!

R34s=too confusing.

I'll stick to 32s.

:dry:

LOVE that black Mspec. now that's more like it. and is it just me or do I spy a hoon in that photo. possibly even a wrxhoon. hehe :dry:

You are spot on BB, that would be me in Cobe inspecting a car I almost bought . She was excellent in every way but one thing , blowing a little smoke on cold starts . That indicated to me that someone baby it when they run it inn, and they molly rings didn't bed inn , thats one of the reasons I gave it a miss, the other was the asking price 7.3 mil. She only had 16 k k's on the clock .

Ronin 09, 34's are not confusing mate, they are very simple if you know them. I know someone was trying to pass on a V-spec II as a NUR a while ago , he even changed a lot of stuff on it using NUR part. If know what to look for its very easy even without checking the VIN.

Edited by wrxhoon

• 2 weeks later...