SAU Community

V35 Meet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im keen for a meet up, my extractors arrived today, so i should have the full system finished in a week or so :) be keen to get out and see a few more.

Anyone up for a V35 meet any time soon?

Just a small cruise get to know everyone and share info.

Cheers.

I would like to go i'm in Sydney, but i won't pick up my ride for another 5 weeks

Are you in Sydney?

Yeah im keen for a meet up, my extractors arrived today, so i should have the full system finished in a week or so :) be keen to get out and see a few more.

awesome..

i'm pretty keen to hear how it sounds compared to stock, if that's possible...

i've been looking at a hi-tech cat-back system..

but after my 3" exhaust on my R32, i want something that isn't anywhere near as loud, rather just something that sounds deeper at idle and at WOT

I want something that sounds more high pitched. Love the current sound at high revs. Makes it sound exotic and not a v8 like :). My preference, don't kill me...

Not sure when the meet will happen, but smile back people and give thumbs up back or a wave as a true car enthusiasts if I do it to you... Not doing that does not making anyone any more cooler or look tougher...

Edited by russky

Hey,

I'm in Sydney and could be interested, depending on day.

There's a few syd Z's going on a cruise from 350Z-Tech, maybe worth looking into tagging along?

Hey,

I'm in Sydney and could be interested, depending on day.

There's a few syd Z's going on a cruise from 350Z-Tech, maybe worth looking into tagging along?

That sounds fantastic, where do we get the details for that?? I want to ask them if its ok if we can tag along. There shouldn't be a problem but its always best to ask.

Nismo how does a Sunday sound?

That sounds fantastic, where do we get the details for that?? I want to ask them if its ok if we can tag along. There shouldn't be a problem but its always best to ask.

There's an australia forum on 350Z-tech.com.

They've been talking about a meet for a while, but it's been hard trying to get everyone to agree on a date.

"Scathing" who's regularly here, is the moderator over on 350Z-tech. Drop him a line.

http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/Australia-f79.html

Sundays should be ok with me, but I'm in the middle of building a house so once a date is confirmed I'll know more.

cheers

Bobby

I'm cool with SAU and 350Z-Tech running a joint cruise.

Plans kind of died in the arse over there for our next cruise, so if you arrange something concrete then I'll post it up (or you can sign up). Our last cruise to Kangaroo Valley was quite well received, and as you can see we had a couple of V35s in attendance.

Since the V35s have been over in the US for ages as the Infiniti G35, you will find quite a bit of info on there as well as english-based tuning guides.

Edited by scathing