SAU Community

R34 Gtt Valuation

Ok guys, Im heart broken. Its come time to sell my baby (R34 GTt) :O . Im not happy to see it go but its time for something a little better. And what exactly is better that a R34 GTt, none other than a :sleep: R34GTR!!!

So i need some help in how much i should sell my car for, if anyone has an opinion please let me know.

Make/Model :

1998 R34 GTt Nissan Skyline

Engine:

RB25DET (Neo)

Hardware:

Trust 3in Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust

Liverpool Exhausts Ceramic Coated Twin Dump Pipe

3in High Flow Cat

GFB Stealth FX Blow Off Valve

Simota Sillicon Vacuum Lines

K & N Pannel Filter

Electronics:

Remote Engine Starter Unit

Drift Gauges in place of factory tripple cluster (Boost,Oil Temp, A/F Ratio)

Blue LED Dash Kit

Gizzmo MS-IBC II 6 stage boost controller

Rolling Stock:

Maas Racing Wheels

19x8.5 245/30 Falkens Front

19x9.5 275/30 Falkens Rear

Suspension/Handling:

Standard Suspension

Lucas Hi Performance Brake Pads

Bodywork:

Full Genuine Bomex Bodykit

Uras Eyelids

Custom Graphite Black Vynils

In Car Entertainment:

Alpine CDA-9855 Head Unit

Alpine KC – 20A iPod addapter

7in Motorized In Dash LCD Screen w/TV Tuner

Microsoft X Box Console

(Unfortunatly i couldnt find a pic of the car with the new wheels on it but if you want to see the ill try n post a new pic up 2moz)

post-34952-1184040989_thumb.jpg

U left out how many K's on the clock and also manual or tiptronic.

Assuming its manual with average K's anywhere from 25-28K. Its a tough and sad market out there nowadays..plenty of GTTs for the picking...buyers market. You either need to be very patient and wait for the right buyer or sell at a loss if you are desperate.

yea 34 GTR is better. so is 32 and 33 gtr. but if you got the money 34 is good choice!

25-30k is all you can ask for in the current market. imo anyway. Best of Luck.

Yeah the market is a bit low lately,

anyway its got 52,000kms on the clock and its a 5 speed manual.

Got a mate whos willing to pay $30,000 for it but yet again hes one of those "if you can hold onto it for another few weeks until i can get a job" blokes. :P

But yeah im more than happy to hang onto it until the right price comes along.

If only i could have a GTt and a GTR, ah life would be sweet. :nyaanyaa:

I got one a few months ago myself. Private sale. Manual, 80000ks, turbo coupe totally standard other than rims. Paid $18500. I think it was a good price for the quality of the car. I saw a lot of crappier ones for a lot more too.

I got one a few months ago myself. Private sale. Manual, 80000ks, turbo coupe totally standard other than rims. Paid $18500. I think it was a good price for the quality of the car. I saw a lot of crappier ones for a lot more too.

Man thats a great deal. I thought anywhere b/w 22-28k would be the price range. i bought mine for 24k, 67000k, manual, stock with air filter

Unfortunately, you'll notice that most of the blokes who said 25-30-35k drive a gtt. That's just the way things are.

3 years ago, I got my sII r33 gtst for 25k imported from japan. As usual,prices got smashed.

Now, on carsales, there are plenty of gtt's for 20k flat-low 20s. You might be lucky to get 25+, but you might have to wait a long time.

Most of the buyers will be young blokes around the age of 20. They'd probably pick a cheaper one over one in better condition, because that's all they can afford.

No offence, but i think reasons of why it's $18500

1. You got it from a close friend?

2. Previous owner needs money to pay off debts?

3. Previous owner owns Ferraris and just CBF wasting his precious time waiting for someone with a higher offer

4. Car travelled double the kms but has been wind back.

5. You sure there's an engine in the car?

Although R33 Series 2 are getting old, but some of them are still being sold at $15-18k.

• 1 month later...

i just bought a near stock (tein suspension) manual r34gtt '98 for $26000+OR but its in really good condition and thats dealership pricing. saw heaps of private sale cars in low $20k's some rough ones for less but I would probably advertise for mid-high $20's and hope you find someone who is willing to fork out a bit more for the pre-done up car. they are out there... all depends how quickly you want to get rid of it. good luck and I'm sure the second you sit behind the wheel of your new GTR youll forget you even owned a gtt :blink:

Advertising it above 30k you might as well not bother advertising it at all.... to get that kind of money you will be waiting a lifetime and never sell it. Over 30k ppl can get 33 gtr's and plenty of other brand new cars... but believe it will sell for that kind of money if you want.... :domokun: