SAU Community

New (or Not) To Sauwa? Introduce Yourself Here!

tigeryas

name: Jacob

D.O.B: 16\11\1984

my rides: R32 GTS4 4 door, 2x S13's, a tx3 and an RM250!( i gotta big shed)

work: LV mechanic ( do it all day at work then come do it all night at home)

interests: cars, MX, misses and baby boy, music

music: heavy metal and rock n roll

Name: Lachlan

Copyrighted since: 20 Dec 1989

I drive a: Black 2 Door R34 GTT

I work/study as: Bachelor of Business/Tyre shop gofer

Cruise/event attendance rate: None as of yet, but looking to start.

Music taste: Alot of stuff from Hard Rock to Rap.

Hobbies: Chilling with mates, Cars, Pro Wrestling.

Hey,

Im Berny. Drive a R32 with a RB25. I also have a R31 with a VL turbo kit on it.

Have been on and off this forum since 2006. I was heavily involved with the R31 boys during 2006-2007.

Thought I might poke my head out a bit here now that I have a proper skyline :D

Keen for a SAU cruise.

Peace

Name: Nick

DOB: 03/07/1985

Car: White R33 Gts-t

Living: Madeley (off Gnangara Rd/Wanneroo Rd)

Work: just got made redundant was an operations officer

Music: anything,

Hobbies: Cars, Cars and also Cars, and a spot of golf

Thought i would say hi as im new to the Skyline Family

have seen alot of these around would be good to catch up with some of u all its looks like u are all around often as well lol

catch you all soon

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Lukas

D.O.B: 13/10/1990

I drive a: White 2 Door R34 GT-T

I work as: Work For Government/Police Licencing Services

Cruise/event attendance rate: Been on a couple but not in my car as i bought it today.

Music taste: Mainly Electro/House, Trance and Rap.

Hobbies: MONEY, Cars, Booze, Music.

R34 GTTTTTT, nice one.. you work on Hay St? (if so it's the building behind me :))

I've got a few paintball markers so it's always handy to know someone in licensing! :laugh:

Name: Nicky

I drive a: Silver R34 Sedan

I work/study as: I'm a Mum

Cruise/event attendance rate: Been on a few in previous cars but the first in the 34 was the Victorian bushfire cruise

Music taste: All types of music but mostly listen to r&b and hip hop

Name: Josh

Nicks: j and NOOBZ

Copyrighted since: 15 april 1986

Work: Carlisle Hotel, Come in for a beer or bottleshop!!!

I drive a: White R31 (Project at the moment)

I work/study as: Bar Attendent / Bottlo Attendent

Cruise/event attendance rate: Quite a few with Etuned, but project running so when finished will come on SAUWA's for sure!!!

Music taste: All besides oldies, death metal, jazz and a few more

Hobbies: Cars (imports particularly), Internet (MSN), games, computers... etc

Might be of use contacting me for: Stereo Installs and a Beer or Drink if you need one haha

New to here, not to car scene..

Project 31 is a go and working on finding a RB20 with everything, If you can help itll be awesome

R34 GTTTTTT, nice one.. you work on Hay St? (if so it's the building behind me :3some: )

I've got a few paintball markers so it's always handy to know someone in licensing! :)

Yeah thats the one..

Name: Nathan

D.O.B: 25/06/1987

I drive a: White Series 2 R33 GTS-T

I work at: Bunnings (power tools)

Cruise/event attendance rate: been on a few, nothing recently tho as i havent had a car for the last 9 months....been travelling....hope to get along to the next one u guys have.

Music taste: Anything i like, not partial.

Hobbies: Cars, Music, Clubbing, hanging with mates

Might be useful contacting me for: Power tool advice and random facts.

Nathan... wicked bday you got there :banana:

Name: Simon

D.O.B: 25/06/1983

I drive a: Silver Series 1 R33 GTS-T Type-M manual coupe

I work at: a place that sells cars...

Cruise/event attendance rate: only just bought the car, give me a chance!

Hobbies: cars, poker, photography, gym, music (house, dnb, breaks, rnb, i like almost everything)

new to the world of imports... previously driven such cars as magna vrx, r31 skyline, vr commodore, etc etc but nothing has been as fun to drive as my r33.

this forum is like the ultimate skyline resource, anything i wanna know about the car is just a search away *thumbsup*

Name: Higin

D.O.B: 31/12/1990

I drive a: Aus R31 Sedan, Panda with rb20det

I work at: .....

Cruise/event attendance rate: Been to a few sau cruises, from memory i know stealth.

Name: Higin

D.O.B: 31/12/1990

I drive a: Aus R31 Sedan, Panda with rb20det

I work at: .....

Cruise/event attendance rate: Been to a few sau cruises, from memory i know stealth.

/wave :)

Heh.. I don't think your colleagues like my cars very much.. they give me lots of evils when I drive into the carpark :thumbsup:

There's a carpark? The only carpark that is there is behind the building and thats for cops.. Goderich street carpark, is it?

There's a carpark? The only carpark that is there is behind the building and thats for cops.. Goderich street carpark, is it?

The cop carpark is attached to the carpark behind our building, I often enter from the Hay St side and from our bit of the carpark we can see into the cops office..