SAU Community

Hmmm... I Like This!

NSA11N

i'd have to say it looks bad...like someone said earlier, its a skyline not an escalade.

skylines are made to go fast...and turn

dropped like that...wouldnt have a clue how steering would work?!?

but at the end of the day, its your car and therefore your the one who ultimately makes the decision of whether to go ahead with it or not.

=]

• 2 months later...

How do you answer a question like "Do you like this?" Do you base it on wether you would do it to your own car or do you base your answer on weather it would make you look twice. It would definately make me double take and i would definately want to have a closer look at it, but would i do it to my car, no. But each to there own mate, i always look at this way, if no one took the leap to but neons on there car we wouldnt have them today, if someone didnt think it would be cool to have DVD players in there car, they wouldnt be standard in the upper modle cars. So screw the people who say the people who can't even be open minded enough to give a well thought opinion. It would definately make a nice change from the same old same old that all the other skylines go with.